Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Every general has lost a battle, we here @ #ImportGang deal with reality, and no section of women are above cheating, even Muslim broads who could get honor killed still cheat.
After I've had a #importchick who was very close to her family, lie about her whereabouts by checking in with her brother saying sees at school while I'm piping her down, I have know better than to ever think someone is above being deceitful. :wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
No big deal tbh. To women or men. The title seems like it assumes women r going to be upset about this

ALOT are. Alot more than men thats for sure.

If u promised men regular sex for the rest of their lives but no marriage, theyd be all for it.

U do the same for females, all sex no committment no marriage and most will be depressed and hate their lives.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:whistle:

VlZhUuCU0aKvmC5o0bc7F1uQTE669lCNL4R7to1KR467xjpE1yRvNbshKJbUceBk.jpg

This is oddly true especially the bisexual and lieing part :picard:

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
ALOT are. Alot more than men thats for sure.

If u promised men regular sex for the rest of their lives but no marriage, theyd be all for it.

U do the same for females, all sex no committment no marriage and most will be depressed and hate their lives.
this is why the hive mind aspect of females will never work to their benefit I noticed a new social phenomenon of women conveniently saying " women won't care" " as a woman we" like why do you think your opinion is going to stand unilaterally with others on some we in this together type shyt

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
Im almost completely agnostic to the idea of marriage dont eeen think bout the shyt. People need to accept that not everyone has the same views on relationships and entire cultures change over time pertaining to them therefore whats "normal" is always up 4 debate

And if we gonna keep it a stack 50% of marriages end in divorce so what do married people have against marriage? People are only critiquing becuz you're not like them they argument has no actual substance