Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Actually, it was twice I was cheated on. One by my ex-fiancee of 5 years and the other by an ex-lawyer hoe.

With my ex-fiancee.

To keep the story short and simple. I came home early from work and she was in the shower with her co-worker. :yeshrug:

Motherfukker grabbed a towel and jetted off quickly because my dumb ass was going to the kitchen to get a weapon to hit him with.

I was so infuriated that I threw some of my ex-fiancee clothes and other items out of the window and told her to leave because I was about to choke her. She did what I asked.

Changed the locks, deleted her number, canceled the credit cards, pawned my ring, went out with the homies, and that was the end of our chapter.

Ever since that treachours day, she's still trying to make her way into my life. And that was 6 years ago.

Never again. :ehh:

As for the second story:

I PMed another poster and had to example the whole thing to that poster.

That was that. :yeshrug:
Were either of the asses fat? :ld:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
wedding-bouquet-block-defence-boyfriend-1431937479m.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Both slim thick.

What does that have to do with my messed up sitiuation? :gucci:
Click on my username and check the sig. :yeshrug:

What happened to the 2nd girl? She probably ran right off to the next dude. How many numbers were in her phone? You said several, so that means he was out here there 4+ deep with it? :scust:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
A lot of people who say "never catch feelings over a girl fukking another man in your house" and how they would just calmly be like "get out :birdman:" I know they're lying...idk how I'd react if I caught a nikka in my home, running up my hot water and soap after fukking my woman ...maybe its a good thing that weapon wasn't close by because I could see myself hurting someone.

The crazy thing is at that very moment when I caught both of them together.

The only thing that was running through my mind was killing that man.

I laugh when people say that sort of thing.

ace416

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not surprised. This is one of the most selfish generations of all time.

People don't wanna have kids, don't wanna have spouses, don't wanna have religion, dont wanna have anything that requires even the smallest sacrifice.

If it puts restrictions on their life in any form they hate it. Just like children.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A lot of people who say "never catch feelings over a girl fukking another man in your house" and how they would just calmly be like "get out :birdman:" I know they're lying...idk how I'd react if I caught a nikka in my home, running up my hot water and soap after fukking my woman ...maybe its a good thing that weapon wasn't close by because I could see myself hurting someone.

Somebody got to die, all the time I put into this :hubie:

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Good thing he ran because I was seriously going to spend the rest of my life in prison.
I was about to kill him. :ehh:

They both were foul as shyt in that situation but ol girl was even more foul with it because she brought dude she was doing dirt with into the spot you rest at. If anything she deserved to be chased around the house. Tell dude to get his shyt and leave. (If he doesn't... well..)

Everybody reacts different in the heat of the moment. Not blaming you.

Last edited:

DjBhaled

More chune for your headtop ehh
Daps
The thing is most people are disengenious and don't want to admit the demoralization of society has slowly been going on FOREVER, every major event slowly chipped at the moral framework of americans, and It's damn sure harder for blacks. In my heart of hearts marriage SHOULD be an essential tool to maximize prosperity and transferrence of wealth to the next generation, but let's just be real the writing is on the wall those days of picket fences and the Big house with a family are not the reality for most folks. Narcissism and Materialsm are at an all time high, People in the past might have simply put up with a shytty situation for the sake of kids or finances but nowadays people want the BEST, they might put up with some bullshyt for a limited amount of time but when they experience that champagne lifestyle they can't go back to noodles and kool aid kind of living.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised. This is one of the most selfish generations of all time.

People don't wanna have kids, don't wanna have spouses, don't wanna have religion, dont wanna have anything that requires even the smallest sacrifice.

If it puts restrictions on their life in any form they hate it. Just like children.

yeah and no

alot of us just want some of the same chances and opportunities the older generations had, sure we have technology and a few things here n there but you cant deny the economy is shytty , alot of people moving from job to job, thinking if this career or that career is the right one, fair housing prices etc etc

i feel like people actually do want to make sacrifices but is it really worth it?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
The thing is most people are disengenious and don't want to admit the demoralization of society has slowly been going on FOREVER, every major event slowly chipped at the moral framework of americans, and It's damn sure harder for blacks. In my heart of hearts marriage SHOULD be an essential tool to maximize prosperity and transferrence of wealth to the next generation, but let's just be real the writing is on the wall those days of picket fences and the Big house with a family are not the reality for most folks. Narcissism and Materialsm are at an all time high, People in the past might have simply put up with a shytty situation for the sake of kids or finances but nowadays people want the BEST, they might put up with some bullshyt for a limited amount of time but when they experience that champagne lifestyle they can't go back to noodles and kool aid kind of living.

thissssssssssssss