Daps
The things Ive seen in Miami cannot be unseen friend :mjcry:
giphy.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's too gotdamn expensive to get married. Everything has gone to shyts for that generation the previous generations other than a selected few from the 80's didn't have to deal with shyt like school debt and not being able to find a job in your field.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Yes you do my friend step into my office and lettuce discuss your application :jbhmm:.

Imma need that full story fam :patrice:

Actually, it was twice I was cheated on. One by my ex-fiancee of 5 years and the other by an ex-lawyer hoe.

With my ex-fiancee.

To keep the story short and simple. I came home early from work and she was in the shower with her co-worker. :yeshrug:

Motherfukker grabbed a towel and jetted off quickly because my dumb ass was going to the kitchen to get a weapon to hit him with.

I was so infuriated that I threw some of my ex-fiancee clothes and other items out of the window and told her to leave because I was about to choke her. She did what I asked.

Changed the locks, deleted her number, canceled the credit cards, pawned my ring, went out with the homies, and that was the end of our chapter.

Ever since that treachours day, she's still trying to make her way into my life. And that was 6 years ago.

Never again. :ehh:

As for the second story:

I PMed another poster and had to example the whole thing to that poster.

I treat women with respect. I can be nice and mean. But I don't let any women walk all over me like a doormat.

That's where I draw the line. Yes, my ex is a professional woman. She's an immigrant lawyer.

Well... She wasn't spending enough personal time with me because of "work". Then one day when she came over my condo to spend the night with me and leave for work the next day in the morning. I had a bad feeling about her excuses to why she wasn;t spending enough quilty time with me, so I decided to check her phone while she was sleeping. Oddly enough her phone wasn't password protected. :mjlol:

Went through her phone and seen different text messages of men sending her dikk pictures and telling her how they miss her and how she miss them.

So I decided to write down one number of a man she's currently seeing. When she left for work the next day, I called the guy she was seeing and was telling him about our trifling ex-girlfriend. He was mad and sad. So I told him to tell her to meet him at a local bar so we can both surprise her. He was down with the idea.

So I went to meet the guy and he was a tall muscular brother. Down to earth too. So we were both talking about our trifling girlfriend and how she played us and the other guys. Then he called our ex-girlfriend to come down to the local bar. Two hours later she came straight to the bar and the look on her face when she saw the both of us standing together was priceless. She immediately dashed out the door and we ran outside after the yelling "we're messing with the same girrrl" lyrics by Usher and Kelly. She went straight to her whip and drove off so fast it was funny. We both were laughing and dapping each other up. And that was that. :russ:

That was that. :yeshrug:

Giselle

Daps
I am a woman born in the 90s and I say eff that article! :pacspit:

I am going to get my tall, brown, wealthy big dck having husband/bff.

A lot of chicks in my generation aren't marriage material. Same holds true for the men too :manny:

Speak for yourself heaux!

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Actually, it was twice I was cheated on. One by my ex-fiancee of 5 years and the other by an ex-lawyer hoe.

With my ex-fiancee.

To keep the story short and simple. I came home early from work and she was in the shower with her co-worker. :yeshrug:

Motherfukker grabbed a towel and jetted off quickly because my dumb ass was going to the kitchen to get a weapon to hit him with.

I was so infuriated that I threw some of my ex-fiancee clothes and other items out of the window and told her to leave because I was about to choke her. She did what I asked her.

Changed the locks, deleted her number, canceled the credit cards, pawned my ring, went out with the homies, and that was the end of our chapter.

Ever since that treachours day, she's still trying to make her way into my life. And that was 6 years ago.

Never again. :ehh:

As for the second story:

I PMed another poster and had to example the whole thing to that poster.
OoOoo.gif
Fam coming home and finding your FIANCE in the shower with a dude :wow: The disrespect..... I cant play it cool with that on the strength of it happening at the crib, nah...