Half Of All Women Born In The 90s are predicted to never get married The US

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
OoOoo.gif
Fam coming home and finding your FIANCE in the shower with a dude :wow: The disrespect..... I cant play it cool with that on the strength of it happening at the crib, nah...

Good thing he ran because I was seriously going to spend the rest of my life in prison.
I was about to kill him. :ehh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm confused by the millennial generation...

I'm not CONFUSED AT ALL...

as an OG unlike my other FLABBY N SICK brethen whom are afraid to admit this

my generation WERE HORRIBLE PARENTS IN THE 90S

like corey holcomb said...we as men dated TRASH and mated with TRASH and now the offspring of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES are causing havoc on the streets and online...

"The OFFSPRING of RATCHET CLUB BYATCHES rule the streets with CHAOS!!"- COREY HOLCOMB

many of us. had no business being parents we were stilll childlike in our development

bthe millenial PARENTS were my peers in high school and social life.....

Alot of the byatches i went to school with in the 90s were the first to throw Morality and Courting and Woman hood out the door

2 live crew set the precedent to the twerking generation....Pac "sang" about Thug Passion and they wanted that...The Jiggy era was in ...and every byatch from NYC to MIAMI to LA wanted a Baller...

the first R&B thugs arrived in this era...in the form of Jodeci and R. Kelly .....paving the way for today's vulgarity...

and the women followed suit...Adina Howard's "Freak Like Me' became the new anthem....

and you had women like TLC justifying CREEPing on your man... :snoop:

along with Mokenstef who made it no longer taboo to share a man

FreakNik and Black Daytona and Black Bike week

the women that became pregnant during this era left a fukked up impression on thier kids....and i knew it was gonna fukking happen :ufdup:

when i first moved to ATL in the 90s i met a gourgeous sista whom had a young child that mostly stayed with Grandma....

because this byatch was truly NOT FIT TO BE A PARENT...all she did and i can't front i enabled her was party , drink and travel.......

and what was sad is she got married at a young age to some Army cat who was stationed overseas in Korea...still married to him while letting me knock her juicebox out every other night...

she explained the only reason she got married to dude was the fact that his ARMY BENIFITS was what she needed as insurance for her and her daugther she had from a previous relationship....

but the byatch real talk wasn't much of a damn parent to be honest :camby:

i absolutely feel she seen the Club more than she seen her child on the average week.......

so i wouldn't be suprsided how fukked up her daughter is at this point in her twenties

i know this for a fact....

a few months ago i had lunch with a 23 year old community college chick that i was training at my job.....

beautiful girl..i mean breathtaking :ohlawd: but SERIOUSLY WARPED IN THE HEAD.....

only reason why she is able or willing to keep this job cause she lost so many others..is because we don't DRUG SCREEN

she said she CAN'T STOP SMOKING WEED ...because it's the only way she can sleep because she is soo depressed and stressed all the time

we had a convo one day and she basically explained that her MOTHER WASN'T SHYT......ran her DAD off...cause she constantly cheated and ran the streets and even tried to put Grown Men on to her daughter that had money..........

just sad....... it's not suprising why they identify with RIHANNA so much and that SAVAGE LIFE :manny:

But baby, don't get it twisted
You was just another nikka on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bytch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?
fukk ya white horse and ya carriage

:picard:

when i heard this song...i knew right then and there....IT'S A WRAP for anybody believing in the ideals of love, romance and courtship.... :camby:

as Shabba Ranks once eloquently said..."WE HAVE REACHED THE TENTH STAGE OF EVIL!" :ohlawd:

these hoes are taking PRIDE in being SAVAGES :gucci:

IT AIN'T SAFE NO MAN........SIMPING WILL GET YOU EATING ALIVE IN THIS ERA :whoa:

they take pride in this shyt :damn:

d3b3f5581c61bed10a7e0e33aa8dba72.1000x847x1.png

Last edited:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
-sad but true, on the one hand todays "modern woman" kinda has this attitude of "im not cookin, im not ironing, im not washing, im not cleaning, we both make decisions and both have the final say" :gucci:

-a lot of hoes aint shyt, then again there are women that do all of the above and truly love and respect their husband . . only for the husband to cheat on her

-if your hoe insists on a big wedding, . . you with the wrong hoe, she values money and objects, she'll fukk you over when things get rough
my wife told me she didnt care about a big wedding, she would be with me living under a bridge (we had a simple city hall wedding ceremony)

-my wife and I talked about our future before even talking about marriage, I told her "that if we gonna be together, it was going to be a traditional partnership. I have the last word on everything!
i expected her to cook everyday, wash, iron, clean the house, if we have kids, no nannys or non of that BS, told her she could agree or she could walk away, no hard feelings"

she said she was good with that :blessed:and we been rockin together ever since, we have our fights here and there, but we always work it out

its insane how many people have a kid or get married without even talking out the details of a future together and what they each expect from their partner BEFORE getting married or having a kid:snoop:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Who cares tho?

Congrats to those who are getting married, already went to my bro's last year and gonna go to my film buddy's next year. Nothing but :salute:
:salute: I was at a wedding this past Sunday and have a few more lined up for the summer for friends and so does my wife. People are still tying the knot . :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Good thing he ran because I was seriously going to spend the rest of my life in prison.
I was about to kill him. :ehh:
A lot of people who say "never catch feelings over a girl fukking another man in your house" and how they would just calmly be like "get out :birdman:" I know they're lying...idk how I'd react if I caught a nikka in my home, running up my hot water and soap after fukking my woman ...maybe its a good thing that weapon wasn't close by because I could see myself hurting someone.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Washing one's vagina in a sink though :dead:?

you obviously never dated a Section 8 byatch.....or a broad on TAGGED.com :mjpls:

they are very well skilled in douching dat coochie in the sink.....:mjgrin:

my lil 25 year old freak did it the other night...

"hey im fin use yo bathroom to wrench off ..okay?" :usure:

i just hate when they USE YOUR RAG ::picard: