Haley Williams Of Paramore Thinks Miley Cyrus is Stealing Black Culture

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
It's awesome that Hayley is pretty much saying everything nikkas been thinking but SMH @ the fact this shyt has been going on and is just accepted as black culture man. Not even Miley but the amount of c00nery being conveyed through the media and shyt in general.

The urban nightlife culture has just become an everyday thing and white people are having fun with it for the most part but at the end of the day won't ever claim this shyt the way Hip-Hop has as of late.

The thing is though, this shyt happens all the time, don't matter how the culture evolves and changes, so it's not surprising.

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
521bdc6918067_300.gif

this gif almost gave me a heart attack last night

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Yeah...how is it black culture when clearly twerking originated from white and asain culutres:comeon:[/devilsadvocate]

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's clear that she's attempting to be a culture vulture and "slumming" just for the sake of her entertainment.
She wanna be Rich Hil so bad:laugh:

a lot of y'all wanna play dumb and not see what she's doing, but fukking Haley Williams trying to call out culture thieves is just rich.

:snoop:

I give up with you guys

We made Rock music but now we saying White people like Haley Williams(who is more poppish rock) basically can't do any music or should do do folk or opera music or something

never ends with you guys :snoop:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:snoop:

I give up with you guys

We made Rock music but now we saying White people like Haley Williams(who is more poppish rock) basically can't do any music or should do do folk or opera music or something

never ends with you guys :snoop:
stop being dense breh.

you literally are overthinking shyt to the point, where you can't grasp some very simple shyt.

white people calling other white people culture thieves is just fukking hilarious....When the fukk did Haley Williams become so concerned with the sanctity of black/urban culture?

WHERE IS JA RULE??? WE NEED TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT HE THINKS ABOUT THIS !!!!!!!!!

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
stop being dense breh.

you literally are overthinking shyt to the point, where you can't grasp some very simple shyt.

white people calling other white people culture thieves is just fukking hilarious....When the fukk did Haley Williams become so concerned with the sanctity of black/urban culture?

if a white person who is not a culture thieve admits to another white person being a culture thieve, then how is that hypocritical or hilarious as you put it?

let me guess you say the same thing for Stan van gundy's statements on the Travyon martin case being funny because he is white right?

some of you guys need to just stop

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So now there's a problem with Hayley using her privilege to check Miley Cyrus on her mockery of other cultures?

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
if a white person who is not a culture thieve admits to another white person being a culture thieve, then how is that hypocritical or hilarious as you put it?

let me guess you say the same thing for Stan van gundy's statements on the Travyon martin case being funny because he is white right?

some of you guys need to just stop
:what:
Breh, you are really trying to hard..

we're talking about fukking Haley Williams from Paramore, talking about Miley Cyrus being a culture thief and being racially insensitive..... on a damn hip hop site.