Hit every taste bud.... :banderas:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Dem nikkas is nasty :huhldup:

Caught one dude count money and the shuffle the letters with the same hands with no gloves.

Caught up digging in his nose and another one wiping his nose.

Caught one using no gloves at all

Caught one touching money and handle food

These are different trucks, I’m talking about! :scusthov:

As if the people out of sight in the back of restaurants are any cleaner

You seen those vids of the back of chinese food joints?

People posting generic ass plates :mjlol:

25502lk.jpg

:blessed:

:whoo: where they do that at?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yo if u didn't get there at a certain time u would be on a line that stretched from 6th ave to 1st ave.....:francis:

Halal guys is now like the chipotle of halal food

for those whose thought i was bullshyttin...

The-Halal-Guys-NYC-line_104120.jpg

that line be even longer on most days....u see someone with that yellow bag u know they put in time to get that....:francis:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Those Halal dudes are some of the dirtiest motherfukkers in the world it's the same with those shishkabob dudes too. I seen one piss behind his car door not wash his hands and deal with people's food on Fordham road in the Bronx. You're losing if you trust your food with them motherfukkers.​

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Those Halal dudes are some of the dirtiest motherfukkers in the world it's the same with those shishkabob dudes too. I seen one piss behind his car door not wash his hands and deal with people's food on Fordham road in the Bronx. You're losing if you trust your food with them motherfukkers.​
if it isn't dirty, the food isn't good:mjgrin::blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those whose thought i was bullshyttin...

The-Halal-Guys-NYC-line_104120.jpg

that line be even longer on most days....u see someone with that yellow bag u know they put in time to get that....:francis:

They charging $8 now:camby:

I only copped from them because the portions are huge and they have the best white sauce. Other carts season the chicken better I stopped messing with them when they started giving you sauce in packets and only give you two.

If y'all like shawarma you gotta try Mamoun's. You get real lamb not that crap you get from the carts :ahh:

thumb_600.jpg

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
They charging $8 now:camby:

I only copped from them because the portions are huge and they have the best white sauce. Other carts season the chicken better I stopped messing with them when they started giving you sauce in packets and only give you two.

They do season they chicken differently.... I honestly prefer other spots than halal guys... The chicken chunks are plenty but I'm not feeling the taste... And any halal over $6 is scam!.... I remember I went to one spot and dude said $10... I was like this better come with a side of your wife's p*ssy and some extra falafel's mothafukka... :gucci:

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
As if the people out of sight in the back of restaurants are any cleaner

You seen those vids of the back of chinese food joints?

:whoo: where they do that at?

I don’t do Chinese and what does that say about being clean? When you can see like chipotle or other food establishments prepare your food. they are in sight not giving a fukk, that even worse bruh