Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The chicken gyro :ohlawd:
The white sauce :ohlawd:

I went to that halal cart on 6th avenue after my driver told me about it. He was gassing it up.The line was dumb long of course but it was worth the wait. The chicken was so fresh :noah:

There use to be a halal cart by LaGuardia Community College that was banging. Before I walk that bridge to Queensbridge I use to frequent that spot heavy.

:ehh: Good times.
I remember eating at this cart near LaGuardia's B-building and it made me throw up. After that I haven't really fukked with the chicken over rice. I stopped eating from those carts for a long time. But chicken gyros are amazing to me. Especially when its made right :wow:

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Dem nikkas is nasty :huhldup:

Caught one dude count money and the shuffle the letters with the same hands with no gloves.

Caught up digging in his nose and another one wiping his nose.

Caught one using no gloves at all

Caught one touching money and handle food

These are different trucks, I’m talking about! :scusthov:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Lamb over rice (yellow rice), chopped up pita, lot of white sauce (pause).

THE white sauce is amazingly

Eat the shiit all the time when in New York after a night out.

The combo platter with rice and the white sauce:wow:

The chicken gyro :ohlawd:
The white sauce :ohlawd:

I went to that halal cart on 6th avenue after my driver told me about it. He was gassing it up.The line was dumb long of course but it was worth the wait. The chicken was so fresh :noah:

I remember eating at this cart near LaGuardia's B-building and it made me throw up. After that I haven't really fukked with the chicken over rice. I stopped eating from those carts for a long time. But chicken gyros are amazing to me. Especially when its made right :wow:

i love that white sauce too (no :dame:).....but be careful when u tell em u want extra...this one dude got mad cuz i gave him back my carton and told him i wanted extra white and homie took the bottle and drowned my food in it (tryin to spite me)....even tho i didn't enjoy it i didn't give him the satisfaction of seein that he got to me...i just ate it and smiled...:pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pr
isn't it just a matter of prayin over the food or some shyt?.....:jbhmm:
Pretty much. They say a prayer before killing the animal or some such. but if you ever go to a halal meat market, you see only messicans doing the work :patrice:

Guess Allah accepts all :skip: