Halal Food Lovers...Enter

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Those Halal dudes are some of the dirtiest motherfukkers in the world it's the same with those shishkabob dudes too. I seen one piss behind his car door not wash his hands and deal with people's food on Fordham road in the Bronx. You're losing if you trust your food with them motherfukkers.​
:jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
02-Lamb-and-Chicken-Combo-Platter-11-Eleven-Express-Halal-Food-Truck.jpg

Man that shyt is good as fukk :gladbron:

Prolly bad as hell for you tho :mjcry:

Allahu Akbar

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those Halal dudes are some of the dirtiest motherfukkers in the world it's the same with those shishkabob dudes too. I seen one piss behind his car door not wash his hands and deal with people's food on Fordham road in the Bronx. You're losing if you trust your food with them motherfukkers.​

Yup once I told this dude forget it after he grabbed the pita bread with his hands and I saw him handling the cash. And he tried to catch an attitude with me :mjlol:

That was prob the last time i attempted to get halal actually

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamb over rice (yellow rice), chopped up pita, lot of white sauce (pause). With a Sunkist soda

I go to a dude on 49th and 6th who makes sure he only put in bigger chunks of lamb meat. I can’t fukk with the halal guys. Their shyt looks like dog food. CACs love their stuff. Them dudes have LINES. Last week I saw them with 2 “auxiliary” carts that only made the meat and then transferred it to the “main” cart

Can’t eat that stuff on the regular tho. It will put some lbs on you
Rafikis on 32nd and broadway >

Was it the Halal man in front of duane reade or fordham and morris ? :bryan:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I had that exact same plate when I was in Philly from a food cart for $5 :mjcry:
I need to leave Atlanta...moving to the north east or back To Miami...

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
We should start making money from food businesses. Yes, AA's are in food business, but we need more.

only time i see blacks in the food truck biz is the Jamaican kats....there's this West Indian dude in NYC on 50th and 7th with a huge flat screen tv on his cart....serves some bomb ass ox tail/rice & peas.....:ohlawd: