Haitian Appreciation Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka posting the lightest skinned Haitians on that island and then says they're not mixed :deadrose:

yeah nikka, their nationality might be full haitain, but they skin too light to not be mixed somewhere down the line. That girl ancestors were raped by white dudes breh

she hot tho

Haitians cool but we all know Jamrock runs the Caribbean tho :mjpls:
The girl in the first post repeatedly tell people in interviews she's not born of different parents her Mom and dad and grand parents are haitian. Yea they themselves may have had gotten mixed in with French or Spanish invaders but either way it is what it is. She says she's 100% haitian and reps Haiti so I can't knock her. I still love my dark haitians.

If you read the book Sex and Race Vol.1 by J.A. Rogers it goes deep into that mixing of people from all over.

Either way I'm not too bent on skin color nowadays I know us Haitians come in all shades and we can't control who those wicked men raped in the past so if a fellow bro or sis is light but they repping they land we can't push them aside. We all black at the end of the day if you get my drift.

BuddyOmar said:
I love yall Haitians but yall nikkas can't dress for shyt. They would always wear US Polo association, middle of the mall jewels, and Pumas and legitimately think they were stunting. :dead:

But i love yall and your bizarre names.

:rudy: You probably looking at "justcome" Haitians. The Haitians I know stay with fly shyt on especially the chicks.

I'ma post some haitian chicks I know of.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
262495_234086566634550_2497313_n.jpg

The one in the middle was my Ex. The one on the left was :whoo: but my cousin started messing with that. :sadbron: One on the far right is my cuz.

560379_295300387222900_26373732_n.jpg

One of my cuzzins in Haiti. She ain't come up here yet.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Haiti will ever get into a FIFA world cup again. I really want to see them qualify before I die.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Tri-State. Brooklyn is the best spot for haitians imo. I'm from Jersey but when I head to BK I be in awe. GANGS OF women and it be mostly jamaican, haitian, guyanese etc.

I'm a Brooklyn native, I'm in Orlando now though. fukkin' miss that place.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not that big into Haitian music(born up here) but this song right here go in.

Bel Melody-Nickenson Prud'Homme

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yo, do any of these redbone Haitian bytches fukk with regular African-Americans? :mjpls:

I don't think Light skin Haitians discriminate like that. Not like they do in the USA. My moms Light skin but ended up with a dark skin dude. All her sisters ended with regular black or Nestle Snipe types.

I've got two light skin Haitians I've dated. Straight from the mother country though not US born.

:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo, do any of these redbone Haitian bytches fukk with regular African-Americans? :mjpls:

If they born up here or been up here for a while maybe. Haiti born Haitians tend to stick with their own but the ones that grow up here dabble with others.