Haitian Appreciation Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Ya'll dont know about coming home with a big bucket of soup joumou on new years day tho...and eat that bytch for the next 3 days straight :wow:

:laugh: you a fool breh..what about that legume/white rice/and sauce pois:ooh:

:myman:

The fukk yall nikkas know bout dat banan peze?
fukk yall nikkas know bout dat griot?

Haitians are da GOAT ethnic group :win:

:lawd: dont forget the picklies breh...you gotta sprinkle it on the banan and griot to give it that extra kick.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Fakest people I kno. Stay actin hard and stay getting their ass whooped. I remember this Haitian boy actin really hard in high school he was new kid so I guess he tried to make an impression. Well he got his ass whooped and came back to school with a knife and got kicked out. Double L's

Than there was this other Haitian bragging about being on the football team only to find out that he was a kicker lol

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How many women have you had sex with?

tumblr_m1mezjyNi31qfqcmfo1_500.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Fakest people I kno. Stay actin hard and stay getting their ass whooped. I remember this Haitian boy actin really hard in high school he was new kid so I guess he tried to make an impression. Well he got his ass whooped and came back to school with a knife and got kicked out. Double L's

Than there was this other Haitian bragging about being on the football team only to find out that he was a kicker lol

:rudy: Thats funny cause they the realest people i know

haitian-revolution.jpg

fukk out this appreciation thread nucca

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Ya'll dont know about coming home with a big bucket of soup joumou on new years day tho...and eat that bytch for the next 3 days straight :wow:

:myman:

:lawd: dont forget the picklies breh...you gotta sprinkle it on the banan and griot to give it that extra kick.
:ohhh: Yeah, I thought it was pickles and saying picklies was some bujee way of saying it..

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

Not all Haitians are bad. I mean, I've had my fair share of bad experiences with them too. I remember lending this fat Haitian kid some PS1 game (WWF Smackdown I think) and he never gave it back to me. Everyday he'll be like, "Tomorrow....tomorrow" but you can tell he was full of shyt.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
this nikka posting the lightest skinned Haitians on that island and then says they're not mixed :deadrose:

yeah nikka, their nationality might be full haitain, but they skin too light to not be mixed somewhere down the line. That girl ancestors were raped by white dudes breh

she hot tho

Haitians cool but we all know Jamrock runs the Caribbean tho :mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love yall Haitians but yall nikkas can't dress for shyt. They would always wear US Polo association, middle of the mall jewels, and Pumas and legitimately think they were stunting. :dead:

But i love yall and your bizarre names.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Lightskin Haitian girls are GOAT. Some of the finest girls in my school were Haitian girls.

I'll post some pics later.

ridge

Daps
i lived beside some haitians when i lived in domincan republic

cool ass people..bomb ass food...the girl next door was a hooker but was :lawd: