Haitian Appreciation Thread

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Is @B-Rock Odrama a troll or something?

What does poverty in Haiti have to do with the United States? It's a bad idea for the United States to meddle with the internal affairs of other countries (i.e.: being a police state). This is the principle reason why Islamic extremists hate our guts (and the rest of the world).

It's imperative that Haiti (and every other country in the world) learn how to take care of themselves and not rely heavily on developed nations. If the government wasn't so corrupt and stupid it would be possible to emerge from dark abyss of poverty.

Haitian Appreciation... 01-01-2013 10:14 PM B-Rock Odrama u are one dumb kak...the us meddeling in Hait's affaris is why the country so fuked up today

It appears I got negged for conveying a sentiment he agrees with....

bush-scratching-head.jpg

Guess I learned my lesson to not have a serious discussion on a hip hop forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You ignore all the other posts of dark skinned people I posted after for the ONE haiti born light skin person I posted right?

You saying y'all don't look like that. What we look like then?
All of us look like this ?
539w.jpg

haitian-child.jpg

You acting like the way bytches act when a nikka just show they love for a light skinned chick and they get all defensive like :childplease: "She ain't betta than a dark skinned chick"

Breh it ain't even like that. I posted a light skinned haitian who reps Haiti and says it several times in her interviews that she is %100 haitian in Spanish, Kreyol and French yet she's not haitian because she doesn't have saucepoi on her chin? Stop watching TV and looking in poor communities for who's haitian and not.

People always get riled up when they see something that don't look like the stereotypes they know of.
These people not haitian cuz this isn't what haitians look
Jason%20Derulo.jpg

Micha%C3%ABlle%20Jean.jpg

ALL haitians look like this nikka
Wyclef%20Jean.jpg

Also all haitians wear Short sleeve jackets with cargo pants and hand me down Air Force 1's. :deadrose:

Yeah although there is a stereotypical look(similar to Jamaicans) I have in mind when thinking of Haitians judging by the coverage of the Haitin people during the earthquake tragedy a couple years back and the movie "Good Bye Uncle Tom" in which I hear all the blackfolk were played by Haitians..Haitian people are more diverse in looks than I initially gave them credit for..

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is @B-Rock Odrama a troll or something?

It appears I got negged for conveying a sentiment he agrees with....

bush-scratching-head.jpg

Guess I learned my lesson to not have a serious discussion on a hip hop forum.

It's imperative that Haiti (and every other country in the world) learn how to take care of themselves and not rely heavily on developed nations. If the government wasn't so corrupt and stupid it would be possible to emerge from dark abyss of poverty.

^^^
I took offense to the above statement....The stupid and corrupt government officials letting their people down you speak of are puppets of the US/West so the US has already been meddeling in Haitis affairs for atleast a couple centuries...You were suggesting that Haiti's poor state is solely due to their own incompetatence and if the US tried to play a genuine positive role in helping them develop as opposed to the false pretense of aiding Haiti to recolonizie them would make things worst. when infact if the US really wanted to help all it would have to is remove it's agents out of the Haitian government and the unfair trade restrictions/colonial era debst criippling it's economy..Considering those circustances your argument is illogical one that only arrogant and racist peckerwod would make.

Last edited by a moderator:

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:bryan:

all light skinned black do.... damn... still haitian.

yeah cause it's impossible for a lightskin black to be pure and black people can't have kids lighter than them without having some non black ancestry:snoop:

it's statements like this which makes me question the maturality level/age of some posters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
yeah cause it's impossible for a lightskin black to be pure and black people can't have kids lighter than them without having some non black ancestry:snoop:

it's statements like this which makes me question the maturality level/age of some posters

you know nothing about genetics....

first and foremost, you think this many people came from lightskinned Africans ? :whoo:

this is not an emotional thing, if your a black person descendant of the slavery era... you got European blood in u.

it's simple, our ancestor were salvaged for their physical prowess and lack of modern knowledge.

they went and took the strongest they could find... not blacks that looked light skinned in africa :usure: because they wanted to give us diversity in skin color...:comeon:

and even if you wanted to point out some slaves were light skinned to began with... you really think it was something like 20%? or even 10%?

just check at the snoop dogg and Charles barkley DNA test.. doesnt matter how dark..euro bloods pops up... at one point the slave owners started making their own slaves instead of buying them..

in Haiti, we got people we commonly call the "Africans", last slaves to arrive in the island... some how, some way.. most of them tall dark skinned people..and they will shyt on you for being a few tone lighter then them..