Haitian Appreciation Thread

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Everytime I see "havoc" i keep thinking it's the cac havoc.

Yea, I didn't know there was a member name Havoc at the time I was signing up to this forum. Some folks thought I was the notorious troll and told me I shouldn't speak on black issues, lol. On the other hand, I gained some e-fame because of my name. :smugbiden:

So, I'll take that as a win. It makes it easier for me to build some connection with some people in here.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Creole language is :what: but :noah:

Lol. I got a cousin who lives in Paris he's fluent in both Kreyol and French. Real big into French hip hop. Since I don't understand French much I asked him if he knew any good rap music in Haitian Creole. Gave me the :childplease: "None of them shyts sound good"

:to:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Doubt it. I'm sure she has some European ancestry hence the light skin. I'm a lightskin Haitian too and although both of my parents are Haitian, I have some Scottish ancestry on my father's side.

LMAOOOOO! Gurl, if that is you in your avi then you do NOT look 'light skin' at all. If I saw you walking by me on the street none of the aforementioned would cross my mind. Smh! :russ:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT DAYUM soup coming from everywhere!

sop joumou with bread and butter!!! i'll probably eat just that for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3-4 days and i'm not even exaggerating :lawd: