41n4sh3fhwreqxynpnuegi0lf265095360.2.jpg

4zwqwxff5rahkusccq2tesr51265095781.2.jpg

14ca32iq5kny0o5kjlsiesehv265225645.2.jpg

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that they should embrace the principle of do for self, what I was saying was look at PR, look at Jamaica, hell look at DR on the same island as Haiti, why don't they have the same degree of poverty as Haiti? It's because Haiti has been blacklisted by the west just like Cuba, for a number of reasons but IMO mainly out of animosity due to Haiti's history of being the first freed slave nation, with their warrior spirits and all their revolts and revolutions. The main reason why none of the other islands/nations I mentioned don't suffer the same poverties as Haiti is because the US floods these places with tourism money ,with the exception of Cuba but they eat pretty well of their imports (ever wonder why it's a felony to do trade with Cuba? It's because they refuse to bow down to the west just like Haiti). I'm not saying the US should just start sendin all their money to Haiti but there is no reason for that level of poverty to be taking place less than 100 miles from the shores of what is thought to be the richest and most prosperous nation in the world. We can easily stimulate their economy with our table scraps. Americans love carribbean island get always, you've never stopped to ask youself why Haiti isn't a big tourist attraction like Jamaica, The Bahamas, Barbados, etc?

I get what you are saying but Haiti doesn't need kak sex tourist flooding the nation to sexually degrade rape thier women and children like they do next door in the D.R...The reason Haitians rebelled in the 1st place is in reponse to abusing thier and occupyirng their land..the lil change that would be made via tourism wouldn't be worth it.all that being said...unfortunately since that earthquake disaster NATO has being using releif work as an cover to recolonize Haiti and has been literally raping,pillaging, and even intentionally spreading disesase which cost the lives of thousands of Haitains be defacating in their water supply.:smh:..First thing I would like to see Haiti do is kick the NATO cacs out..Then they shood focus on industrializing the nation and working modernizing their infrastruture as well look East(China) for investment like alot of African countries whom are going through development and economic booms since doing buisness with Beijeng as opposed to the West.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Haitin I ever really met was a substitute teacher from highschool..Other than his accent and chill but non nonsense attitude he didn't really leave an impression on me...Being a Pan Africanist I see Haitians as my black brethren and was deep touched during that hurricane castastrophe a few years ago..Hope the rebuiding doing much better now and most those brothers/sisters have started to gain some normalcy close to they were prior to that day...Being from Lousiana I think blacks frome here(maybe particularly those from the NO and Haitians have an connection...It's rarely talked about but both Haitians and many Lousianan blacks speak creole and have voodoo subcultures...Infact I remember reading a while back that there were Haitians whom eitiher migrated or were transported from Haiti to Lousiana during France's colonial rule of both..Not saying all blacks from here have Haitin roots though but that may explain why alot of New Orleans blacks have a ghetto Carribean sounding accent.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and to the dumbassse claiming Haiti's misfortanes are due to it's voodoo history...Well Ethiopia(one of the world's 1st Christian civilizations ) arguably has a just as fukked up run as Haiti...What do Haiti and Ethiopia have in common? Answer that and then it's obvouious why Haiti(as well as Ethiopia) ills have nothing to do with religion and soley cause Western colonial powers holding a grudge and using their world influence to make sure both suffer for successfully crusing white supremacy/Imperalism in their countries..