Had to fire someone today for making a gay employee feel uncomfortable.

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s 2024 and you can’t be saying the quiet part out loud. I didn’t want to let him go. He has a wife, 2 kids, and I know he just bought a brand new truck.
:francis:

I told him he could use me as a reference any time.

That brother really should hit the gym to control his outbursts. Now you in the unemployment line when you could have just muffled “fakkit” under your breath.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Edit:

I see what's going on in here now. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Nicca... :gucci:

idk-what-he-say.gif

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fk that fakkit

Not literally :whoa:

Edit:
We also need more details :ufdup:

I don’t want to get into too much detail but it was along the lines of “act like the gender you were born in” and that he can’t stand “you homos”. To make matters worse he said it in front of a bunch of women so I had no choice.

Apparently it’s about a parking spot that each claimed although its first come first serve.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s 2024 and you can’t be saying the quiet part out loud. I didn’t want to let him go. He has a wife, 2 kids, and I know he just bought a brand new truck.
:francis:

I told him he could use me as a reference any time.

That brother really should hit the gym to control his outbursts. Now you in the unemployment line when you could have just muffled “fakkit” under your breath.

Smart on you to save yourself from a eeoc complaint and a lawsuit.. You immediately provided your gay employee relief from an hostile work environment..

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why you acting so conflicted about it. Even if you don't like gay people either, dude is still a liability for a discrimination lawsuit,
Should be happy he's gone.
This
He brought it on himself OP
No need to get yourself liable to lose ya job cuz an employee wanna act out in 2024.
Keep they mouf fukking shut

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I don’t want to get into too much detail but it was along the lines of “act like the gender you were born in” and that he can’t stand “you homos”. To make matters worse he said it in front of a bunch of women so I had no choice.

Apparently it’s about a parking spot that each claimed although its first come first serve.
That would have been a fireable offense even 10 years ago. Offering to still be a reference was a smooth move on your part.