'CASTRATION CLUB': Man Gets 22 Years For making 'Testicle Salad' & Had A Cult Of No Nuts Men

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
😄😄😄
How does he even pee?
Never mind I dont wanna know
From someone who got it chopped off due to cancer:

First off, you have to learn to pee all over again. Each penectomy is unique, due to where the penis is snipped off (I cringe just writing that), so there is no standard way to pee -- you have to experiment, and have towels handy. The male urethra is angled to go out in front, but with no penis, suddenly you've got a spray that's more like what you'd get from a busted water line. Urinals are no longer an option, unless you're practically dry-humping them. Sitting down is also rough, since with only the stub left, pee flies out at an angle that somehow manages to hit the back of the toilet. Eventually, I figured out a way by kneeling down at the right angle to pee "normally" into a standard toilet.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
From someone who got it chopped off due to cancer:

First off, you have to learn to pee all over again. Each penectomy is unique, due to where the penis is snipped off (I cringe just writing that), so there is no standard way to pee -- you have to experiment, and have towels handy. The male urethra is angled to go out in front, but with no penis, suddenly you've got a spray that's more like what you'd get from a busted water line. Urinals are no longer an option, unless you're practically dry-humping them. Sitting down is also rough, since with only the stub left, pee flies out at an angle that somehow manages to hit the back of the toilet. Eventually, I figured out a way by kneeling down at the right angle to pee "normally" into a standard toilet.

Wow I actually learned something in this otherwise frightful thread

Respect for explaining 💯💓

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So…….. not to far off from regular UK/British food :ehh:

Edit: This nikka and his accomplices/subscribers is sick though:picard:

These the type of nikkas I think be driving dumb af in traffic

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
So…….. not to far off from regular UK/British food :ehh:

Edit: This nikka and his accomplices/subscribers is sick though:picard:

These the type of nikkas I think be driving dumb af in traffic

Yes of course because he took his leg off!

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I read this

The weirdo had his friends amputate his leg?
I just cant
You might enjoy this crazy article from 2000