"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
110115_Aaron_Rodgers.jpg

no-2.gif

:mjcry:
That hurt breh. I remember that game vividly. I was at a Hooters in Morrisville, NC on my fukkin high horse because we ran that regular season. Packers came into the Dome and made us fade into Bolivian. Thus began our rep for choking in the playoffs :mjcry:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If we would of never let up,it wouldnt of been a game. Defense went into soft mode after getting that 21 point lead. Tough defense we gotta face next week on the road. If we cant get the run game going and become one dimensional,we might lose

Definitely gonna need the D to step up next week cuz i dont see our offense doing much with that front 7.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even in in Lambeau the Seahawks scare the shyt outta me. They can run the ball from RB and QB, their D is looking just as good as last years but more importantly, they just don't turn the ball over at all.

AZ can't run the ball, Stanton sucks and their D relies on turnovers which we won't commit.
DAL can run the ball well but Romo is playing hurt and is prone to turnovers plus their D doesn't scare me.
Philly we already destroyed. Their secondary is terrible.
Detroit has the D but Stafford is prone to turnovers.

I feel comfortable going against anyone but Seattle.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Even in in Lambeau the Seahawks scare the shyt outta me. They can run the ball from RB and QB, their D is looking just as good as last years but more importantly, they just don't turn the ball over at all.

AZ can't run the ball, Stanton sucks and their D relies on turnovers which we won't commit.
DAL can run the ball well but Romo is playing hurt and is prone to turnovers plus their D doesn't scare me.
Philly we already destroyed. Their secondary is terrible.
Detroit has the D but Stafford is prone to turnovers.

I feel comfortable going against anyone but Seattle.

if only we could run against SEA,then we'd be safe all the way to the SB :to:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
if only we could run against SEA,then we'd be safe all the way to the SB :to:

I think we can run on them. Their main weakness is teams that can on them in between the tackles

MM wants Lacy to run outside on them and that won't work. Lacy was doing okay in Week 1 till the concussion.

Screens would also be huge against the Seahawks, our run blocking is a lot better. But most importantly, Rodgers can't eliminate half the field.