"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:stopitslime: who's covering Gronk? and who's going to stop the run??

This defense is still soft and going up against a Super Bowl contender, its not looking good

only good thing is we're at home

wait and see mr. doom and gloom. Brady's weapons are limited. I wont be surprised if we put a CB on Gronk.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Back in first place by ourselves. Feels good. I know there's no such thing as an "ugly win", but damn. Vikings D was pretty good, and if Bridgewater had been even average today, we very well might've lost this game. BUT, we didn't, and we're now 8-3. Patriots game should be fun.

Lacy gonna be a beast down the stretch. Not a lot of wear on his legs, so he should be well rested.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:stopitslime: who's covering Gronk? and who's going to stop the run??

This defense is still soft and going up against a Super Bowl contender, its not looking good

only good thing is we're at home

Well the better run stopper, Nick Perry, didn't play today. They really aren't bad against the run. The problem is, that every time people do their job and AJ Hawk is left to make the tackle, HE'S NOT BY THE BALL TO MAKE THE TACKLE. We're playing defense with 10 people when he's on the field. He's THAT BAD.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So on that last goaline stand, the packers came out in their dime package but Mike Neal was the MLB :wow:

Which means Capers is already sold on throwing Hawk in the trash bin. No way Mike Neal is fluid enough to play in the middle of the field.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Well that was a nice win. Very frustrating to watch us kick so many field goals. I'd be willing to bet we don't go 0-4 in the red zone again the rest of the year. Rodgers is so fukking good, and TT better throw enough bread at Cobb to keep him, cause he was money. Adams balled out, but could've cost us the game with that fukking drop. Defense stepped up big time in the end. This tweet sums my thoughts up on that drive:

Atlanta, @Buffalo, @Tampa Bay, Detroit are our last 4 games. We shouldn't lose any of them, which would most likely net us the #1 seed. 13-3 with the way this season started seemed ridiculous, yet here we are. Funny, cause at the beginning of the year, I said that we could probably go 14-2. Let's get it.

#GoPackGo

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Well that was a nice win. Very frustrating to watch us kick so many field goals. I'd be willing to bet we don't go 0-4 in the red zone again the rest of the year. Rodgers is so fukking good, and TT better throw enough bread at Cobb to keep him, cause he was money. Adams balled out, but could've cost us the game with that fukking drop. Defense stepped up big time in the end. This tweet sums my thoughts up on that drive:

Atlanta, @Buffalo, @Tampa Bay, Detroit are our last 4 games. We shouldn't lose any of them, which would most likely net us the #1 seed. 13-3 with the way this season started seemed ridiculous, yet here we are. Funny, cause at the beginning of the year, I said that we could probably go 14-2. Let's get it.

#GoPackGo

Buffalo is a trap game. This franchise has never won @ Buffalo... ever.

Atlanta has a horrible secondary as does Tampa Bay.

Detroit is a must win, no question about it.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
defense forced 4 punts, gave up 3 touchdown drives (one of which would've ended in a punt if not for a terrible call) and forced a long missed FG. they deserve a ton of credit.

big performance (like 4+ TDs) on MNF next week with everybody watching should cement Rodgers getting the MVP i think.

the Buffalo game is still a sleeper imo. short week on the road against one of the best front fours in the league. that's a team that gets a ton of sacks while only rushing 4. can't wait to see how our O-line plays in that game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This the first time where Rodger has had time to throw. Pass protection has been great this year. Now if we can just ditch our fail ass ZBS,then we can have a formidable o-line :ehh:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
defense forced 4 punts, gave up 3 touchdown drives (one of which would've ended in a punt if not for a terrible call) and forced a long missed FG. they deserve a ton of credit.

big performance (like 4+ TDs) on MNF next week with everybody watching should cement Rodgers getting the MVP i think.

the Buffalo game is still a sleeper imo. short week on the road against one of the best front fours in the league. that's a team that gets a ton of sacks while only rushing 4. can't wait to see how our O-line plays in that game.

Best defensive effort I've seen from Packers since 2010 vs. an elite QB

Gronk made plays but didn't dominate. Brady played well but was under pressure.

I'm still guarding the optimism

I'd hate to see them lay an egg vs. these NFC South teams like ATL or Tampa Bay :scust: