"Ha Ha Suck Our Clinton Dix, We Back in the Mix!" The Official 2014 Green Bay Packers Season Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Like I said in the game thread, didn't watch all that much of the game...maybe about half of it (final day of baseball regular season had my attention), but nothing new when we play the Bears. Cutler throws us picks, we just have to catch them. Nice to see Rodgers and the WRs back on track. When will Jordy Nelson start getting his just due? Whenever discussing the best WRs in the game, you always hear about CJ, Green, Bryant, Jones, Marshall, etc., but Jordy hardly gets mentioned. I'm not gonna sit here and say he's better than any/all of them, but I think it's clear he belongs to be named in that group.

I think Lacy's troubles can be tied into the OLine. They obviously did their job in pass protection today, but they get ZERO push in the running game. Hard to find yards when you're constantly dodging guys in the backfield, or running into your OLinemen's backs cause they're getting stood up. shyt's frustrating. If today was any sign of what's coming, opposing defenses are gonna be focusing hard on the stopping ARod, so we're gonna have to get Lacy going.

As far as the defesne, from what I saw, thank God Cutler was up to his old tricks, cause we certainly needed it. Bears came in running the ball for shyt, and of course thrash us on the ground. our D is so damn soft man. Same shyt different day with our soft ass up-the-middle defense. Gotta fix it, or it's gonna be another quick exit in the playoffs.

Anyways, good win at our home-away-from-home. That shyt field belongs to us.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Ur right. Cutler didn't stand a chance in hell lol

THE SHIELD to Jay :umad:

ByqDLpkCcAESBkF.jpg

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Packers Defense:

Points against: T-17th (24.0)
Yards against: 26th (390 yards per game)
Yards per rush: 23rd (4.6)
Rushing yards per game: 32nd (176 YPG)
Yards per pass: 9th (6.8)
Passing yards per game: 5th (214 YPG)
Sacks: 21st (6)
Turnovers forced: T-5th (4)
Pass rush and pass defense have been solid overall.

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Hopefully its just a sprain and he isn't out too long. But we've seen this before... watch them say he's out for the season on Monday/Tuesday

Hopefully Tramon's injury isn't serious either. His is an ankle