H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
And why wasnt their accounts frozen by the feds or monitored the minute the tried this?!?:dahell: man cops be on some benign neglect when it comes to their own people.:hhh:

I guess cos the banks doesnt want to get sued. I mean its their money. Imagine it taken away their right tk withdraw the money when their in a situation.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What's surprising as hell to me, Oakland county is HIGHLY Democrat. Oakland was actually the richest county in the country for a few years, while Wayne was the poorest.

No democratic county would let these pink bytches get away scott free. Black folks have positions of power in all democrat counties in the country.

I love my state man, we stay setting standards and trends around the country.
shyt everything starting at Pontiac looks:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
4 grand ain't a huge deal of money, but to atms it is. Usually they got limits of like $600 or 800 a day. So how they take out that much? Did they actually go in a bank and take it out?

They must've withdrew from the atm. It is alot if you just buying food tho and forgetting about the bills.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I don't know about their state, but near me atms got max daily limits. U can't just take out 4 grand in one day

Cashapp lets you take out 25 grand a week. We don't want ban they use or how much they withdrew out of their bank(s) respectively.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
What's surprising as hell to me, Oakland county is HIGHLY Democrat. Oakland was actually the richest county in the country for a few years, while Wayne was the poorest.

No democratic county would let these pink bytches get away scott free. Black folks have positions of power in all democrat counties in the country.

I love my state man, we stay setting standards and trends around the country.

shyt everything starting at Pontiac looks:mjpls:

Me and my mans at work were just talking about this a few minutes ago. He said that he was looking for at cribs in that area when he was working at Pontiac but he said that area was too red and too :mjpls:for his liking, and he's white.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
My point still stands you went and bumped this thread for nothing :mjlol:
nikka check the timestamps. Unless i got my forum settings on something different, this shyt been on the main page since it happened

You just mad you wanted your shyt to jump off

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
nikka check the timestamps. Unless i got my forum settings on something different, this shyt been on the main page since it happened

You just mad you wanted your shyt to jump off
nikka please, I got the biggest plat thread on this site in 2021 and that shyt is on the 1st page no sticky needed never was stickied:mjlit: