H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
America is a comedy.

White kid: I hate you all, I'm going to kill you on xXxX at xXxX with xXxX."

School: We're concerned about the feelings he's expressing. He should really speak to a counselor.

Black kid: fukk you! Run up on me and see what happens! I'll beat the fukk out you.

School: Your son has been expelled, we intend to press full charges for terroristic threats and endangering the lives of students, staff and families of our school system.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
I wonder if the parents are going to commit that too while they are on the run. I'm sure they were following on that brian laundrie case and they know that they're in deeper trouble than brian was. 4 involuntary counts of manslaughter and being a fugitive on top of that (which its not going to help with their case). They know that they're done 30+ years to life behind bars. They basically said fukk it, cops had a hard time finding a 23 year old, lets just take the risk and run.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

R-367600-1246343879.jpeg.jpg

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody failed these kids.(the perpetrators and the victims)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Excuse my ignorance, I’m just now getting in to this story…

:mindblown: The parents were called to the school the day of the shooting before it happened?

The morning of the shooting

On the morning of the shooting, Ethan’s teacher found a note on his desk that “alarmed her to the point that she took a picture of it on her cell phone,” McDonald said.

McDonald said that the note contained: “a drawing of a semi-automatic handgun pointing at the words: ‘The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.’ Another section of the note was a drawing of a bullet with the following words above that bullet: ‘Blood everywhere.’ Between the drawing of the gun and the bullet is a drawing of a person who appears to have been shot twice and bleeding. Below that figure is a drawing of a laughing emoji. Further down the drawing are the words ‘my life is useless’ and to the right of that are the words, ‘The world is dead.’ ”

James and Jennifer were “immediately summoned” to the school, McDonald said, and a school counselor brought Ethan to the office with his backpack that prosecutors and police believe contained the gun.

“The counselor obtained the drawing, but the shooter had already altered it,” McDonald said. Drawings of the gun, the bloody figure, and the words “help me,” “my life is useless,” “the world is dead,” and “blood everywhere,” were altered by Ethan, McDonald said.

James and Jennifer were shown the drawing at the meeting and told they were required to get Ethan counseling within 48 hours.

“Both James and Jennifer Crumbley failed to ask their son if he had his gun with him or where his gun was located and failed to inspect his backpack for the presence of the gun, which he had with him,” McDonald said.

James and Jennifer “resisted the idea” of Ethan leaving the school, and instead left without Ethan, who went back to the classroom, McDonald said.

Just Ls all around with this case. The complete incompetence and lack of initiative to act when THEY KNEW what their son was planning. They were obviously in on it. :gucci:

Lock em all up and throw away the key :camby:

This is the only conclusion I can come up with after hearing about their reaction to his disturbing behavior and still buying him a gun at 15 as a Christmas present, also his mom telling him he needs to learn how not to get caught. They trying to show him by example how to do it being on the run.

You know white people always be on that law and order, pro police shyt until they break the law and have to face consequences for their actions. :mjpls: