H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Smfh the parents need to be arrested cause knowing full and well the gun was a ghost gun on top of everything and you left it out so brazen in front of ya psycho son. Nah this is beyond negligence if this was a black family feds would have hemmed them up on day 1:camby: just surprised the d.a. is going for it...guess some cacs had enough of cacs...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The parents probably enabled this sad loser and put a battery in his back.

The Dad should have spent less time talking about liberals and BLM at the dinner table all night and maybe more teaching his son Brazilian jiu jitsu. I'm sure those low testosterone levels from that pathetic display of muscle mass his emo Riddled son is plagued with was a big factor in his descent to madness.

The mom is the kingpin. The boys are bytch.

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
They probably in Canada living in a damn igloo by now.

They had like a 48 hrs head start

Canada has extradition. That would be absurdly stupid. One phone call to Trudeau and they on the first thing smoking to the Fed Courthouse in Detroit.

Imagine making a sickening, vomit-inducing, tragic situation worse. Could you imagine charging your kid up on foolishness, not getting the kid therapy/meds, then GHOSTING when he finally shoots some shyt up? :hhh:
Literally garbage tier human beings. If anything this a playbook for DAs in the country. Plenty of gun nut parents out there shaking in they boots.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FFtV5bIXMAQ2WZL

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Trumped up charges on the parents but fry the lil' cac. If the Columbine parents didn't get charged and those motherfukkers were literally building bombs in their garage thenwhy did these Maga cacs?

Because the school literally had the parents at the school that day telling them their son was showing worrying signs of violence and yet the parents failed to inform the school that they had just bought the kid a gun four days earlier. A gun they had failed to even try to secure. A gun that was probably in his backpack that very moment. And a few days earlier when a teacher reported the kid for doing searches on bullets during class time the mom texted him saying she wasn't mad at all he just needs to be sneakier about it.

It was so obvious that he was about to do something like this that when his mom saw the news that there was a shooting at the school, she immediately texted him, "Don't do it!"

Also, you don't lay charges in Michigan based on what happened in some Colorado case from a different century.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

What's surprising as hell to me, Oakland county is HIGHLY Democrat. Oakland was actually the richest county in the country for a few years, while Wayne was the poorest.

No democratic county would let these pink bytches get away scott free. Black folks have positions of power in all democrat counties in the country.

I love my state man, we stay setting standards and trends around the country.