H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
parents threw him under the bus soon as he started shooting:russ:
School: You need to take your kid home and get him some counseling. :usure:

Parents: A kid can't draw pictures? That's his freedumb!! He's a great kid!

Couple hours later:

Parents: Yeah my kid is shooting up the school. Y'all was right. He crazy as shyt. :smugfavre:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Crazy how suppoedly the whole point of us losing our freedoms and being spied on is so this shyt doesnt happen

billions of dollars in surveillance tech and weapons for them not to work
weapons aren't a deterrent to crazy white people

and what freedoms have we really lost?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
America is a comedy.

White kid: I hate you all, I'm going to kill you on xXxX at xXxX with xXxX."

School: We're concerned about the feelings he's expressing. He should really speak to a counselor.

Black kid: fukk you! Run up on me and see what happens! I'll beat the fukk out you.

School: Your son has been expelled, we intend to press full charges for terroristic threats and endangering the lives of students, staff and families of our school system.
This shyt literally happened to me. They were trying to treat me like I was Osama. Wtf! Cacs..

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
YO I SAID THAT SHYT IN THE THREAD
:wow:
I said bra, I bet you the parents helped plan it

and them cacs did the race

I know ol boy sick rn..aint nun hitting them books playboy

the parents had an impeccable pump fake, "talk to our lawyers"
:mjgrin:
As if the right wing ain't about to make this pink bytch a jailed millionaire :francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
This was a terrible failure.
They removed him from class. Parents wanted to leave him at school. Faculty let him go back to class. School didn't ask if he has access to firearms or does he have any on him.

Im again shocked they didn't immediately suspend him from class and do a psych evaluation. He was drawing and writing crazy ass shyt in plain view. How is protocol for this not set up?
that district gonna geet the shyt sued outta them for wrongful death X4

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What's surprising as hell to me, Oakland county is HIGHLY Democrat. Oakland was actually the richest county in the country for a few years, while Wayne was the poorest.

No democratic county would let these pink bytches get away scott free. Black folks have positions of power in all democrat counties in the country.

I love my state man, we stay setting standards and trends around the country.
Shoutout to my Oakland county nikkas (aka Southfield :salute:)

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
As if the right wing ain't about to make this pink bytch a jailed millionaire :francis:

didn't they say something about the parents had a meeting with the school the day, or a couple days before?
they prolly warned the dude...hell they prolly the ones who told em go with his move..

edit: true, but he prolly goin have to pay restitution and shyt, killed 3 bodies plus wounded like 8 more. Them families going try to get that bread off him

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Should parents be legally and criminally responsible if their child shoots up a school?

They need to put metal detectors in all schools. Or solve the issue at its root. Nip bullying and exclusion in schools in the bud.
fam some lil fukkers don't need friends they need to be reared differently. i see lil white boys throwing rocks at cars to this day. when i was a minor i would see cac kids throwing shyt onto the highway from the overpass. they're just raised poorly sometimes. you want those kids mingling with your kids? foh. put em in an alternative school for lil fukheads.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Smfh the parents need to be arrested cause knowing full and well the gun was a ghost gun on top of everything and you left it out so brazen in front of ya psycho son. Nah this is beyond negligence if this was a black family feds would have hemmed them up on day 1:camby: just surprised the d.a. is going for it...guess some cacs had enough of cacs...
it wasn't a ghostgun it was a sig sauer you dikhead.