H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Trumped up charges on the parents but fry the lil' cac. If the Columbine parents didn't get charged and those motherfukkers were literally building bombs in their garage thenwhy did these Maga cacs?

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Why are his parents on the run? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mindblown:

they said fukk it, kid did a ton of damage and the hammer is gonna drop on us at any moment. For their sake, this country is huge. They can hide for a loooooooooong time

cops are dumb for not coming at them immediately

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trumped up charges on the parents but fry the lil' cac. If the Columbine parents didn't get charged and those motherfukkers were literally building bombs in their garage then I why did these Maga cacs?
Little different circumstance mainly because kid was acting crazy, dad buys him a gun on black Friday.. parents called to the school the day of the shooting..they decline to take their deranged kid home, sounds like he had the gun on him already which wasn't locked away. A little while later he starts shooting.

School deserves some blame cuz they should have expelled his ass. Doesn't mean he wouldn't of came back blasting still.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
they said fukk it, kid did a ton of damage and the hammer is gonna drop on us at any moment. For their sake, this country is huge. They can hide for a loooooooooong time

cops are dumb for not coming at them immediately
Should parents be legally and criminally responsible if their child shoots up a school?

They need to put metal detectors in all schools. Or solve the issue at its root. Nip bullying and exclusion in schools in the bud.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Should parents be legally and criminally responsible if their child shoots up a school?

They need to put metal detectors in all schools. Or solve the issue at its root. Nip bullying and exclusion in schools in the bud.
who cares.

I love this precedent.

make parents start PARENTING.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

In most cases probably not, usually they seem to be as oblivious to their kids problems as the rest of us. Or their crazy ass kid does a good job of internalizing it so it’s not as apparent that they will do something like this.

But in this case…the kid basically all but yelled, “I’m going to shoot up the school, I’m a demon”. The parents did nothing but make excuses and enable him. In this situation they knew what their son was capable of, what kind of thoughts he was having and still put him in a position to do this. They deserve to be treated as if they pulled the trigger themselves.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows

Depends on the situation I guess. I know plenty of kids growing up who carried guns and their parents were oblivious. In that circumstance no, but if in a situation where the kid gets your gun or you are aware of issues leading to the situation then yes in some shape or form. Really case by case.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Trumped up charges on the parents but fry the lil' cac. If the Columbine parents didn't get charged and those motherfukkers were literally building bombs in their garage thenwhy did these Maga cacs?
Nah lock them up

You know your kid wilding out in school and you not only leave him there when the admin wants to kick him out, but you enabled it up to that point and he goes on to murder peopld?

People want gun rights, they need to take responsibility for shyt like this

Prosecutor even said she doesn't think parents should be locked up for every shooting, but this was so egregious

Last edited:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun