H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Michigan High School Shooting Leaves Three Dead, Six Injured

The suspect, a sophomore at the school, is in custody, police said

A school shooting in Michigan Tuesday left three people dead and six others injured, law-enforcement officials said.

A 15-year-old sophomore at Oxford High School opened fire with a semiautomatic handgun, according to police. The school is located about 40 miles north of Detroit.

Police took the suspect into custody within five minutes after receiving a 911 call shortly before 1 p.m., officials said.

The victims killed in the shooting are believed to be students and one of the injured people is a teacher, police said.

The suspect didn’t resist arrest. “He wants an attorney. He’s not telling us anything at this point in time,” Oakland County Undersheriff Mike McCabe said.

Photo of the murderer
211201-ethan-crumbley-tease-01_ybtfkh.jpg

Parents have been charged and are on the run

Parents on the run :dead:

America's a sick place

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trayvon Martin played football and I did not see the media interview any of his White friends.

I did not see the media interview any of Tamir Rice's white friends

Oh Wait I remember they found Dylan Roofs Black friend to interview. They always do that for White people, we need to find that Black friend to tie them into something :

I’m not with calling young breh out his name it’s wrong & posters doing it are goofies

You do make valid points here tho

Daps
These two cacs is trying to fake the police out. They called someone and said they were gonna turn themselves in, but they only did it to throw the cops off the scent.

They just reported on MSNBC that the Sheriff just said :skip: "We ain't heard nothing from these folks. We still searching for them"

:pachaha: being white in America. Gotta love it.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These two cacs is trying to fake the police out. They called someone and said they were gonna turn themselves in, but they only did it to throw the cops off the scent.

They just reported on MSNBC that the Sheriff just said :skip: "We ain't heard nothing from these folks. We still searching for them"

No need for handcuffs, officers. I'll just swing by the police station at 1:30. I promise. :troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

they really hit them with the okey doke :wow:

they in canada by now :wow:

No need for handcuffs, officers. I'll just swing by the police station at 1:30. I promise. :troll:
:russ: