H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was a terrible failure.
They removed him from class. Parents wanted to leave him at school. Faculty let him go back to class. School didn't ask if he has access to firearms or does he have any on him.

Im again shocked they didn't immediately suspend him from class and do a psych evaluation. He was drawing and writing crazy ass shyt in plain view. How is protocol for this not set up?

This happens every day at inner city schools..

My kid was in school and told me that a boy was making gun gestures at kids during class..

My wife and I went to the school to address this.. They said they couldn't do anything because the boy committed no crime..

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

My kid was in school and told me that a boy was making gun gestures at kids during class..

My wife and I went to the school to address this.. They said they couldn't do anything because the boy committed no crime..
The pendulum swings back and forth. I remember after Columbine, everyone was under the microscope. Kids that showed the least bit of social anxiety got looked into. Schools don't want to enforce "zero tolerance" policy anymore because too many kids were getting caught up for stupid shyt, like that 7yo boy who bit his poptart into a gun shape and got suspended.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

That's nowhere near the same

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
explain..
Making gun signs isn't something where I'm like ok, a kid needs to be expelled without more information

I was in a classroom the other day and a young kid made a gun out of Legos
The teacher addressed it and moved on

A kid making a drawing of people dying, implying he wants to hurt himself, and looking up bullets online is a pattern of possible violent behavior, and his ass needed to be out ASAP

We're missing more info too, as too how he related to other kids. Because even other students were like nah, I'm not going in today

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347

This is the wildest shyt I ever read

Haa.. so that's why the parents told their kid to keep his mouth shut when he was taken in to custody.

They knew what was up with the kid but failed to secure and hide the gun away from the boy. On the day of shooting, the school admin told the parents about taking the kid home with them after the meeting. They were like nah he's staying here, so they allowed him to go back to class.

The parent didn't search the boy to see if he had the gun on him or anything. All 3 of them are fukked.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
This was a terrible failure.
They removed him from class. Parents wanted to leave him at school. Faculty let him go back to class. School didn't ask if he has access to firearms or does he have any on him.

Im again shocked they didn't immediately suspend him from class and do a psych evaluation. He was drawing and writing crazy ass shyt in plain view. How is protocol for this not set up?

The families of the victims are going to lawyer up. They going to sue the hell out of the school/county for ignoring all the red flags and for not expelling the kid out.