H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I be out in Oxford all the time. Drive by that school all the time. Crazy this happened there.
I used to work out there
Ortonville, Pontiac, Waterford, and Clarkston too

They had a black parent being interviewed whose child went to that school

I was like hell nah
If you're going to raise your kids around white people, why you raise them around the ones out in the boonies?

I wouldn't feel safe

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
The shooter was pretending to be a cop….

Student’s quick thinking stops school shooter who was impersonating the sheriff and giving false “all-clears” at Oxford, Michigan.

Nah they just said on the radio that was an actual officer

Dude must have just graduated high school:mjlol:
"Ey bro. I'm here to save you.":russ:

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Basically. You got Rochester, Auburn Hills, Pontiac, and Lake Orion all surround each other and then a little north Oxford.

If you’re really from Detroit or deep SE Michigan Oxford is the stopping point where black people really go north. I went to college in Rochester/auburn hills and whenever we would hit the end of the city limits of lake Orion it was time to turn back around :hubie:
I seen a sign for a militia picnic on the freeway on my way to work
:hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Quote the post where I assumed he was black or jumped to conclusions and I'll delete my account immediately. :pachaha:
I support the mass eradication of every race that isn't African. You cacs, chinks, spics, wops, micks, Jews, and all of the c00ns that fukk with them can really all drop today and I'll be :yeshrug: about it.

I'm not going to argue with white supremacists about white supremacy.

I don't support any notion that can be easily spiralled into mass incarceration or death for black people.

Y'all talk that slick shyt, then be in threads about the hood saying "They should just napalm it" :stopitslime:

Let them start arresting white parents, and everyone else for 50 years before they even consider arresting or killing a black parent for their grown child's action and you 100% have my vote.

Here u go

Now kill yaself u dusty yacubian

Daps
The shooter was pretending to be a cop….

Student’s quick thinking stops school shooter who was impersonating the sheriff and giving false “all-clears” at Oxford, Michigan.

Must be that part of the video where he said “bro”. That tipped the kids off that he wasn’t a cop.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Basically. You got Rochester, Auburn Hills, Pontiac, and Lake Orion all surround each other and then a little north Oxford.

If you’re really from Detroit or deep SE Michigan Oxford is the stopping point where black people really go north. I went to college in Rochester/auburn hills and whenever we would hit the end of the city limits of lake Orion it was time to turn back around :hubie:
I never go beyond auburn hills for anything of substance.