H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What combo meal did he get????

You know the cops bought him something.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
It must be nice to be white. Kill 3 people and injure others and have the nypost post pictures like this of you

He must be 9 years old in this fxcking pic:mjlol:

C@c media aint shyt.

Edit: and the demon's actual booking photo

FFj6Bp2WUAko-4F

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This blame the parents shyt has to stop. Its really nonsensical. us locked up too?

fukk that.

Story says he had a 9mm sig Sauer, where did you get glock from?
From his fukking parents u fukking idiot cac

That's the dumbest shyt in the entire world. You do know that children fukk up all the time right?
When u deleting ya account?

Since u said u would u dumb fuxk
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Children do fukk up. Smoking weed whilst ditching school is fukking up. Not taking school seriously is fukking up. Getting pregnant or getting a girl pregnant is fukking up. Planning a mass shooting is NOT fukking up! That is ignoring red flags and serious neglect from the parent(s).

When black boys go to jail for petty crimes or gang related violence, their parents are immediately blamed. Fatherless homes, neglectful mothers and yet rarely is the dysfunctional environment mentioned, because that would shine the spotlight on white supremacy and the legacy of slavery/Jim crow/segregation.

These white psychos continue to fukk up with impunity because “mental illness” is used as a way to deflect from CACs being indifferent to their nature and their lack of being held to task. It’s not a coincidence every huge mass shooting is a white male. All of them are mentally ill? Or is there something rotten in their culture and lack of parenting there?

edit: look at this case. They said the warning signs were there and NOTHING was done. All a black man has to do is simply exist and people are already suspicious.

:dead:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From his fukking parents u fukking idiot cac

:snoop: Your reading comprehension is dangerously low.

The poster said "he had a glock"

The story says it was a sig Sauer 9mm.

You are retarded so I'll break it down for you, Sig Sauer and glock are 2 opposing gun companies. They aren't the same. Neither is Ford and chevy or coca cola and Pepsi.

You are too retarded to know the difference between a gun company, a gun model and a gun caliber.

Your reading comprehension is so low you're literally arguing with yourself. I never asked that poster "where did the shooter get their guns from?" I asked the poster where the fukk he got the information that a glock was used when the story clearly says a sig Sauer.

And here comes your retarded waterhead ass "hE gOt tHe gUnS fRoM HiS pArEnTs!!!!!!"

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All a black man has to do is simply exist and people are already suspicious.

You and I literally said the same thing.

A black man just has to exist and people are suspicious. The white supremacists on this site want to push the "lock up the parents" narrative so they can lock up the parents of any and all suspicious black kids. And c00ns are in here :clap::clap::clap:.

Lock up white parents. Kill them all, their kids too Leave black people the fukk alone.

This isn't even a debate. The kid is white, those kids he killed were white. I don't feel sorry for any of them. fukk all of them and their parents. I neither advocate nor feel any empathy or sympathy for the victims, the suspects or their families.

This is not a black issue or problem.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:snoop: Your reading comprehension is dangerously low.

The poster said "he had a glock"

The story says it was a sig Sauer 9mm.

You are retarded so I'll break it down for you, Sig Sauer and glock are 2 opposing gun companies. They aren't the same. Neither is Ford and chevy or coca cola and Pepsi.

You are too retarded to know the difference between a gun company, a gun model and a gun caliber.

Your reading comprehension is so low you're literally arguing with yourself. I never asked that poster "where did the shooter get their guns from?" I asked the poster where the fukk he got the information that a glock was used when the story clearly says a sig Sauer.

And here comes your retarded waterhead ass "hE gOt tHe gUnS fRoM HiS pArEnTs!!!!!!"
Be obtuse cacs

No 1 cares what weapon he had

The point is he murdered 3 people and shot others
And u copping pleas for his parents like the dusty piece of shyt both your parents are

U fakkit ass cac defender capt save a shooter ass musty yacubian, hot dog water smelling swine merchant

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and I literally said the same thing.

A black man just has to exist and people are suspicious. The white supremacists on this site want to push the "lock up the parents" narrative so they can lock up the parents of any and all suspicious black kids. And c00ns are in here :clap::clap::clap:.

Lock up white parents. Kill them all, their kids too Leave black people the fukk alone.

This isn't even a debate. The kid is white, those kids he killed were white. I don't feel sorry for any of them. fukk all of them and their parents. I neither advocate nor feel any empathy or sympathy for the victims, the suspects or their families.

This is not a black issue or problem.

Sure ain't I don't give two fukks these school shootings once I find out the perp ain't black I keep it moving hence this being my first post in this thread.