H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Go around a group of black group who use the term alot and they will refer to anybody as ngga. Not specific to a group or black people. No different then how we use " bro" in Detroit. Everybody "bro" here. Ask anybody on this website whose from Detroit and been around teens or 20 something they tell you I'm right. Women call other women bro

Whether your a man or a woman. Or some people call everybody cuz or blood. Even if they're not affiliated.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
School administrators have always been INEFFECTIVE contemptuous walking pieces of trash with inferiority complexes stemming from childhood :pacspit:

Adults ALWAYS never fail to fail the kids

Glorified Stanford jailers. The first time a child sees corruption in the world is from a shytty school administration

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

So the little devil has friends who act and think alike huh?
0L0pDgU.png

I'm sure they will do nothing about it either
3DJphuA.png

“Lone Wolf”. :ninja1:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man kill yaself cac

The suspect has not even been identified as Black
U dumb ass swine merchant piece of fukking shyt

fukk ya parents too

I never said or implicated he was black. I simply stated I don't support the notion of jailing parents for the offenses their teenagers commit because if they were to start doing that they round up black folks by the hundreds and thousands.

If your black you already know we get suspected, arrested and convicted more than anyone else for shyt we didn't even do, and now you want to lock up others (adults)who have nothing to do with it either.

I think your suggestion for locking up parents is absolutely fine, as long as they aren't black.

If a suspect is black you should have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they are directly involved or specifically prove how they were at least negligent. Otherwise, fukk that nonsense.

You've yet to address how your bogus claim would affect more black people than anyone and how it would be used disproportionately against black folks. I see through your bullshyt. Your more mad at me than you are the fukking cac that killed his classmates.

You can miss me with the cac insults. They're ineffective, I've posted plenty of videos showing I'm black

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I be out in Oxford all the time. Drive by that school all the time. Crazy this happened there.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stfu and kill yaself u lying piece of shyt yacubian
Name one lie whiteboy. Just one. Go on record and state your proposal of locking up parents wouldn't be detrimental and used disproportionately toward black people. :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Name one lie whiteboy. Just one. Go on record and state your proposal of locking up parents wouldn't be detrimental and used disproportionately toward black people. :pachaha:
Kill yaself
U dusty cracka

U jumped to conclusions and wanted the shooter to be Black

:rudy:

fukk u and ya parents u dusty piece of shyt

Wet dog cac apologist:rudy:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kill yaself
U dusty cracka

U jumped to conclusions and wanted the shooter to be Black

:rudy:

fukk u and ya parents u dusty piece of shyt

Wet dog cac apologist:rudy:
Quote the post where I assumed he was black or jumped to conclusions and I'll delete my account immediately. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Oh man. So this like near Pontiac/Auburn Hills area?
Basically. You got Rochester, Auburn Hills, Pontiac, and Lake Orion all surround each other and then a little north Oxford.

If you’re really from Detroit or deep SE Michigan Oxford is the stopping point where black people really go north. I went to college in Rochester/auburn hills and whenever we would hit the end of the city limits of lake Orion it was time to turn back around :hubie: