H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
There needs to be a national campaign focused on white parents and their lack of control of their children. Opiods and school shootings out the azzz and not a peep.
The only time I saw white outrage parents in schools was ONLY cuz of mask mandate.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A parent is RESPONSIBLE for their child's actions

Well your parents must be responsible for leaving you alone in the bathtub as an infant, you're clearly water brained.

There's not a city or town in the entire world that would jail a parent for the acts of their 15 year old kid, but you're right and else in the world is dumb.

It's time to take off the training wheels Tommy. The kid was old enough to know better, he used his own free will to do what he did. He's responsible, you fukk.

People that think like you are the reasons Americans lack accountability, always pointing the finger.

You sound like this fukking kids attorney. "But but but it's my parents fault, they're responsible!!!
kyle-rittenhouse.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well your parents must be responsible for leaving you alone in the bathtub as an infant, you're clearly water brained.

There's not a city or town in the entire world that would jail a parent for the acts of their 15 year old kid, but you're right and else in the world is dumb.

It's time to take off the training wheels Tommy. The kid was old enough to know better, he used his own free will to do what he did. He's responsible, you fukk.

People that think like you are the reasons Americans lack accountability, always pointing the finger.

You sound like this fukking kids attorney. "But but but it's my parents fault, they're responsible!!!
kyle-rittenhouse.gif
U really posted all this dumb shyt to defend the parents that raised a school shooter

Kill yaself and ya parents cac

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
That's the dumbest shyt in the entire world. You do know that children fukk up all the time right?

So if a parent has 4 kids, and just one of those kids fukks up then all the kids should lose their parents even those the parents didn't do anything wrong and the 3 remaining children haven't done anything wrong?

I'd neg you but apparently I should neg your parents too for molding you.
It’s scary being in a world with people like you.

It’s 2021 in gun nut mass shooting America. If your satanic looking son who you obviously haven’t been paying real close attention to has the ability to get your gun that you obviously showed off to him and obviously did not secure and he gets it and shoots up a school you as a father are at fault too.

Talking about his other 3 siblings wouldn’t have a dad :hhh:

There’s now 4 sets of parents that don’t have their kids anymore due to the negligence and irresponsibility of the father and possibly mother as well

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U really posted all this dumb shyt to defend the parents that raised a school shooter

Kill yaself and ya parents cac
It’s scary being in a world with people like you.

It’s 2021 in gun nut mass shooting America. If your satanic looking son who you obviously haven’t been paying real close attention to has the ability to get your gun that you obviously showed off to him and obviously did not secure and he gets it and shoots up a school you as a father are at fault too.

Talking about his other 3 siblings wouldn’t have a dad :hhh:

There’s now 4 sets of parents that don’t have their kids anymore due to the negligence and irresponsibility of the father and possibly mother as well

I support the mass eradication of every race that isn't African. You cacs, chinks, spics, wops, micks, Jews, and all of the c00ns that fukk with them can really all drop today and I'll be :yeshrug: about it.

I'm not going to argue with white supremacists about white supremacy.

I don't support any notion that can be easily spiralled into mass incarceration or death for black people.

Y'all talk that slick shyt, then be in threads about the hood saying "They should just napalm it" :stopitslime:

Let them start arresting white parents, and everyone else for 50 years before they even consider arresting or killing a black parent for their grown child's action and you 100% have my vote.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I support the mass eradication of every race that isn't African. You cacs, chinks, spics, wops, micks, Jews, and all of the c00ns that fukk with them can really all drop today and I'll be :yeshrug: about it.

I'm not going to argue with white supremacists about white supremacy.

I don't support any notion that can be easily spiralled into mass incarceration or death for black people.

Y'all talk that slick shyt, then be in threads about the hood saying "They should just napalm it" :stopitslime:

Let them start arresting white parents, and everyone else for 50 years before they even consider arresting or killing a black parent for their grown child's action and you 100% have my vote.
Man kill yaself cac

The suspect has not even been identified as Black
U dumb ass swine merchant piece of fukking shyt

fukk ya parents too