H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

concise

Veteran
Daps
It's crazy to me how there's literally a school shooting happening and these kids recording it. Clout is a powerful drug.

I don’t think clout has anything to do with it in this case.

The out of touch brigade calls anything clout. :mjlol: Were the people making phone calls in the world trade center on Sep 11 also chasing clout?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
The out of touch brigade calls anything clout. :mjlol: Were the people making phone calls in the world trade center on Sep 11 also chasing clout?

No, SM wasn't around then but anything to get their tiktok numbers up is a powerful thing.

These kids are dumb, shooting is happening and instead of calling 911 they livestream smh...

concise

Veteran
Daps
No, SM wasn't around then but anything to get their tiktok numbers up is a powerful thing.

These kids are dumb, shooting is happening and instead of calling 911 they livestream smh...

You think they were doing this to get their social media numbers up? :mjlol:
Why would they call 911 when cops were already in the building? :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dont blame the people responsible for the molding of the child :dead:

Kill yaself

Neg u piece of shyt

That's the dumbest shyt in the entire world. You do know that children fukk up all the time right?

So if a parent has 4 kids, and just one of those kids fukks up then all the kids should lose their parents even those the parents didn't do anything wrong and the 3 remaining children haven't done anything wrong?

I'd neg you but apparently I should neg your parents too for molding you.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

School shootings are as American as that Apple pie y’all was eating last Thursday. The cop telling the children running for their lives to “slow down you’re fine”. The mental trauma is just beginning.:snoop:

RIP to all the young victims. This is tragic.

However, I'm glad this footage was taken. America (particularly white America) needs to see this and get its priorities straight. Instead of focusing on their kids getting murdered in school, a good number of white parents would rather protest about CRT and teaching about racism.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That's the dumbest shyt in the entire world. You do know that children fukk up all the time right?

So if a parent has 4 kids, and just one of those kids fukks up then all the kids should lose their parents even those the parents didn't do anything wrong and the 3 remaining children haven't done anything wrong?

I'd neg you but apparently I should neg your parents too for molding you.
Yes u dumb piece of shyt

A parent is RESPONSIBLE for their child's actions

U dumb ass shytty yacubian

And the fact u exist is the ultimate Neg to ya dumb ass parents