H.S shooting by 15 year old in M.I leaves 4 dead and 7 injured. Edit#3: He got life in Jail

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jail the parents, I’m sick of this shyt. If you can’t stop your kid being a school shooter you gotta go :camby:

My child dies like this I’m coming for blood :camby:

im sure the parents of the victims are still going to support republicans with weak gun laws.

This blame the parents shyt has to stop. Its really nonsensical. On a case by case scenario some parents should be jailed or fined. But at some point YOU have to realize that the shooter is responsible and accountable for his own actions. That little fukker made an entire plan, got the gun, the ammo, put it in his backpack, got on the bus/got a ride or walked to school, walked in that motherfukker and did that shyt by himself. His pops didn't coach him, mom didn't tell him what to do or how to do it. Dude was grown enough to make that decision on his own.

How would you feel as a grown adult, getting a call at work "Your son/daughter did this....." "Oh and by the way, your under arrest."

You puttin in 40hrs a week 52 weeks a year and lose your job, have to go to jail cause of their fukk up.

Don't make no sense. And honestly that line of thinking hurts a lot more black people than whites. Black kid steals from the store, arrest mom, black kid gets in fight with other kids, arrest dad...with the amount of single parent households there are in the black community and the system of white supremacy that makes us not equal in terms of financial, obtaining and maintaining employment and other shyt, this is just another obstacle we would struggle to overcome. It's bad enough we gotta watch out for ourselves and damn near walk on eggshells everyday of our lives, we literally can get killed or arrested just by what people think/thought/perceived about us based on their own prejudice, now we gotta worry about our seeds gettin us locked up too?

fukk that.

All 3 victims. Plus he had a gloc which his dad bought 4 days ago.

Story says he had a 9mm sig Sauer, where did you get glock from?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is going on in this thread? Some of y'all muh'fukkas are sick in the head trying to keep up appearances on an anonymous msgboard.

:picard:
Not even reading the earlier pages for this reason alone, jumped straight to the latest page as that's usually were the more sensible posts are and thankfully you didn't disappoint me :wow:

larsattack

All Star
Daps
More Trump supporters out the paint...win/win for all of us...
Because a majority of us is on that "fukk white people 24/7" code.
33d.gif

not black