Gym obsessed people are missing out in life

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I thought he was talking about ppl who would miss family events because is conflicts with their GYM schedule. I have a friend who couldn't take a road trip with us one weekend cause he didn't want to miss up his schedule.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I thought he was talking about ppl who would miss family events because is conflicts with their GYM schedule. I have a friend who couldn't take a road trip with us one weekend cause he didn't want to miss up his schedule.
Unless your friend was training for some big competition.... :comeon:

Key to succeeding at gym life is keeping it flexible. I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks in the fall... just gonna bring a door chin up bar, buy some protein out there and keep it pushing :yeshrug:

Gym fits around life not the other way around.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Unless your friend was training for some big competition.... :comeon:

Key to succeeding at gym life is keeping it flexible. I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks in the fall... just gonna bring a door chin up bar, buy some protein out there and keep it pushing :yeshrug:

Gym fits around life not the other way around.

He wasn't , he misses out on mad shyt because of his obsession.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm Vegan for non-dietary reasons but I eat whatever I feel like eating in my spectrum.

I've been eating cakes for weeks now and my birthday is end of the month.

Eating crap often gets me pumped to go extra hard with the workouts too :yeshrug:

Daps
I also thought that OP was gonna attack this from the 'spending too much time at the gym prevents you from spending time with your loved ones' angle.

I'd have to agree with that. Last month I was going to the gym pretty much every day after work and I found that I was basically unable to do anything other than go to work and go to the gym on weekdays. I'm taking a break from gym this month to improve my technical skills and work on some side projects because i want to start applying for new jobs.

After this month I'm gonna hit the gym hardbody though because I want a decent physique for once in my life.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I also thought that OP was gonna attack this from the 'spending too much time at the gym prevents you from spending time with your loved ones' angle.

I'd have to agree with that. Last month I was going to the gym pretty much every day after work and I found that I was basically unable to do anything other than go to work and go to the gym on weekdays. I'm taking a break from gym this month to improve my technical skills and work on some side projects because i want to start applying for new jobs.

After this month I'm gonna hit the gym hardbody though because I want a decent physique for once in my life.
If possible get some weights and a bench for the crib man. 30 minutes of working before studying always had me focused.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
some people are more happy with a fit/healthy body than a few minutes of happiness junk food provide.

damn that's a great way to look at it.

But yeah artery clogging food is great and I'll get down every now and then but I'd rather challenge myself running and lifting weights.