Gym obsessed people are missing out in life

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I still eat x-large anchovy pizzas and i dont feel like im missing out on much:yeshrug:

I don't know where you get this idea that people that take care of their bodies cannot eat shytty food every now and then

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Food is great. GREAT.
You got one life to live, so eat what you want and be happy. Burgers, Pizza, cheesteaks subs and gyros, cheese fries, quesadillas and fajitas, donuts, ice cream, cake.....
Be shallow and deny yourself brehs, I'm loving life
I enjoy weight lifting as a form of exercise. It's a lifestyle. It might sound crazy to you, but others do the same in other forms of exercise. People will jog, swim, bike, cross-country ski for an hour as their workout. Other play a sport, like tennis, racquetball, basketball, etc because they want a different kind of challenge while exercising.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And how the fukk am I supposed to meet my Asian powerlifting girl if I'm not in the gym every day? :martin:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could still enjoy those and still maintain a healthy lifestyle. Its all about portion control. Takeaway for example instead of ordering the large, order the small, you still get to enjoy it without messing up your goals.

I love Henessy, but I only drink alcohol once a fortnight or once a month, which is not bad healthwise