Gwen Paltrow "White women can learn from Black women about self love, not being jealous"

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Black women do boost each other up nicely..just don't let them room or live together. I've seen shyt turn left so fast numerous times. Even if they were best friends

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it is a white woman saying this. This is an instance where brehs are reacting to a white woman in a manner that most would want them to react to: with suspicion (with a hint of derision). Even then though, some other people here still seem to be bothered by this reaction. :heh:
It's silly. You read what she said and move on. Spending anytime trying to analyzing any hidden meaning is a waste of time.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was gonna come in here and say “and she could learn a lot about showering everyday from black women”

but i googled her and she’s surprisingly not one of those hollyweird cacs that only bathes once a month :ehh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The only competition Gwenyth Paltrow been in is getting Harvey Weinstein’s nut off the fastest for a movie role

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what she really saying is we need to team u- aginst women of other races.
black girl magic is really going at women of other races not them sticking together

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
We do have a female friend who is black, but she is from the suburbs and she tends to hang with white woman from her job a lot, and they always act like their best friends but then once somebody leaves the job, they never talk again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But again, this is only my direct circle. I don’t have a lot of female friends because I’m married.

I have two or three female friends.
:dwillhuh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yes, surprised I have been married since 2016 but of course every idiot on here takes the Internet seriously. 😒

I’m the only one on here who tells the truth about my life for the most part.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
Naaaaah that speaks to the character of women you’re around. Literally still have BFFs from first grade, HS and college :umad:
Exactly, I have a few bestfriends from HS and 2 I met in College still and the bolded sums up a good 95% of any posts on here about women from what i've seen.