Gwen Paltrow "White women can learn from Black women about self love, not being jealous"

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Is she talking about Beyoncé? Blue and Apple used to have play dates

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
jay-z-and-gwyneth-paltrow-in-the-pit-before-watching-beyonce-performing-G4DE0K.jpg

Gwen is blacker than half the coli. :childplease:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
why did she say this. be careful black women when you accept racial compliments like this. that same rope they pull you up with will be used to hang you later. notice how she still has those white friends. when she around them she'll be saying black women have huge egos.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
only against black men
I live in the real world so I know my girl and all her friends are really close and whenever one of the single girls go on a date, they share their location and check in with her

But I know one of their friends who actually hangs with more white people falls out with the white people all the time and she said it’s different, having black friends because they seem to care more

But again, I live in the real world and not on the Internet. My girls, best friend is engaged, and her other friend is married and they all are with black men.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And nikkas dapped this bullshyt :bryan:
Ain’t no way you nikkas really fukking any women of any color:bryan:

:mjlol:

Women in general aren’t loyal. I don’t know one single woman regardless of race who has had the same friend group for more than two years.

We do have a female friend who is black, but she is from the suburbs and she tends to hang with white woman from her job a lot, and they always act like their best friends but then once somebody leaves the job, they never talk again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But again, this is only my direct circle. I don’t have a lot of female friends because I’m married.

I have two or three female friends.