Gwen Paltrow "White women can learn from Black women about self love, not being jealous"

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

giphy.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
One day some of yall will figure out part of the reason they are considered "A-list" actors is because if there is a camera or microphone around they are always playing the role given to them by the Hollywood Cabal. They have a script, they stick to it.

Regardless of whether it's a movie or not.

She's racebaiting, pandering, and virtue signaling. The real concern is why? And why now?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
We do have a female friend who is black, but she is from the suburbs and she tends to hang with white woman from her job a lot, and they always act like their best friends but then once somebody leaves the job, they never talk again 🤣🤣🤣🤣

But again, this is only my direct circle. I don’t have a lot of female friends because I’m married.

I have two or three female friends.
SN: Same shyt happens at my job and it is HILARIOUS and one of the reasons why I don’t kick it with people at work.

These ppl hang out every weekend like they don’t have actual friends and family outside of work, but as soon as someone leaves the job they stop talking. It’s the most fake shyt ever and I cannot do that mess at all.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
SN: Same shyt happens at my job and it is HILARIOUS and one of the reasons why I don’t kick it with people at work.

These ppl hang out every weekend like they don’t have actual friends and family outside of work, but as soon as someone leaves the job they stop talking. It’s the most fake shyt ever and I cannot do that mess at all.
Yep

I used to be very friendly with my coworkers between 2014 and 2016. But once I start my new job in 2016, I stopped all of that. Everybody is fake, especially in my cutthroat ass industry.

But I am blessed because I did make a few friends that are lifelong but for the most part coworkers ain’t shyt.

And I have real childhood friends from college and high school and even middle school so I’m good

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
People are gonna laugh at Goop, but I get what she's saying.

I grew up around wyte females from living in the deep suburbs.

They really do lack self esteem on an individual basis. They're very much locked into being the image of what the wyte male gaze thinks they should be. If they stray from it (physically politically socially), they catch hell.

This is why it's so easy for them to be depressed at 24 cuz they're not married with a house and a dog and 5 kids .... cry wyte tears over stupid shyt... or why they turn into super Karen's when they see somebody else doing what they want without regard to THEIR own pre set rules.

I'm not saying FBA are perfect, but we tend to know that what we do isn't gonna please everybody. Sometimes shyt don't work-out but u gotta keep living. So fuqit... we gonna do us an hope we land on our feet. The strong Black woman trope.

Majority of wyte women aren't built like that.

I will say this current generation is more into "soft life" for both black men and women ... I get it. Being the "strong ones" can get exhausting.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
People are gonna laugh at Goop, but I get what she's saying.

I grew up around wyte females from living in the deep suburbs.

They really do lack self esteem on an individual basis. They're very much locked into being the image of what the wyte male gaze thinks they should be. If they stray from it (physically politically socially), they catch hell.

This is why it's so easy for them to be depressed at 24 cuz they're not married with a house and a dog and 5 kids .... cry wyte tears over stupid shyt... or why they turn into super Karen's when they see somebody else doing what they want without regard to THEIR own pre set rules.

I'm not saying FBA are perfect, but we tend to know that what we do isn't gonna please everybody. Sometimes shyt don't work-out but u gotta keep living. So fuqit... we gonna do us an hope we land on our feet. The strong Black woman trope.

Majority of wyte women aren't built like that.

I will say this current generation is more into "soft life" for both black men and women ... I get it. Being the "strong ones" can get exhausting.
Great points!!!