Guys bullying is a real problem and we have to do something about it

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Bullies are good...grow some muscles and balls and face them...too many homosexuals in the world as it is. :skip:

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I was bullied once in. fourth grade .
They threw my shoes over the fence:sadbron:
I came back ans busted the bully in the head with a rock.
Then I got kicked out of school:lolbron:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
if anything bullying needs to make a comeback. there needs to be a balance. have you seen or talked to the average teen lately? generation P(ussy). they have been coddled to the point of no return. everything is PC and sensitized for them. bullying can become a problem, but the measures antibullying has gone to is extreme. kids getting expelled for calling another kid a fukkboy online? :childplease: grow a pair

:salute:

I have too. But its not right.

Would you want your son to be bullied? By bullied I dont mean some nikka comes and pushes him. I mean your son is in gym class and kids take him to the bathroom and steal his clothes n start pissing on them.

You want your kids to go thru that :what:

If the answer is no, then what are YOU gonna do about it?

Yes, I want my son to be bullied at some point.

I was and learning how to fight back was the thing that prepared me for the world.

you better stop this shyt before you end u butt ass naked jackin it in san diego

fuk it i'll throw a real opinion on the topic

I think the reason bullying has progressed the way it has is because of the age we live in. Twitter, Facebook, Instamatic, etc.

Used to be you'd bully someone or get bullied and go home and play with the friends in your neighborhood and forget all about it. Now you can't escape...they're kids with cellphones and nothing better to do so they're at you 24/7.

I was bullied in jr high and grew out of my insecurities in highschool, and I can say that if I had to deal with those clowns even after the bell rings....:whew:

Then turn off the fukking computer!!!

And since when were you able to "get away" from bullies.

I don't know where you grew up, but if you're from the hood, the same gangbangers that fukk with nikkaz inside and outside of the school live on the same street as you.

You think you're going to offend or stand up to a gangbanger and they forget that shyt?

Today's kids are lucky to just get "bullied" on Facebook. In 1992, the thugs would've shot up their houses.

bullying today is not with fist that shyt is with guns and bricks

Look at the one kid in chicago and straight A student and kids beat him with sticks and poles to death..

These kids today get it from there mothers fuking with violent niqqas

20 years ago, more kids were getting killed in Chicago. Its' just the media covers violence more.

Young men need to learn how to fight, period. Bullying is the perfect catalyst for this to happen. If your dad didn't teach you how to fight, it's on him. If he wasn't around, tough luck.

Boys Will Be Boys + Not everyone is going to fit in = Positive, Primal Agression

I miss them days of just being able to unload fury on a mutha fukka....:ohlawd: Nowadays my ass would be in jail....:comeon:

Our society is soft and pc as fukk right now. These pundits weren't lying about that shyt. Femnazi's whining. Gays and trans whining. nikkas worrying about petty racial issues instead of ones that really matter. Cacs walking around pretending that they are oppressed while simultaneously owning 90 percent of the fukking wealth. It's a fukking joke. fukk America, and fukk western ideology.

I'm glad you brought this shyt up.

This is what happens when you have soft ass nikkaz without fathers growing up in Amerikkka.

Naw, bullying aint "worse". People used to get killed over gym shoes and because they stole a quarter back in the '80s and '90s. That "bullying" is way worst than today where people just call you names.

Y'all are just softer.

Soft as baby doo doo.

This political correctness has to stop.

You honestly think that the Black kids that used to have to integrate schools all over Amerikkka and have their houses firebombed and get assaulted with bricks and all this other shyt, just because they wanted to go to school with White kids had it "better"?

Well, how come they weren't all killing themselves.

Just stop it.

I'm sick of White folks and corny ass nikkaz who have no inner strength whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Money!!

#Knickstape #Saints #Pelicans
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:to: Man back when i was in elementary school (1&2 grade) me and my boys(I was the ring leader) used to bully this one kid every recess...we would push kick and punch him all the time. I dont even know why we did it...

One day one of us kicked him in his balls and he finally got the courage to tell the teacher.

kid: Teacher I got to tell u something:to:

Teacher: whats wrong?

Kid: I got kicked...

Teacher: You got kicked where:ld:?

Kid: "Silence"

Teacher: Who kicked you?

Kid: "glances at me"

Me::birdman:

Teacher: ok...:beli:

Me::lolbron:

The next day I guess he told his parents and his dad told him to fight back. So when we walked up to him he put his fist up and tried to fight us. of course we had numbers so he couldn't win, but me being the ring leader told my boys naw we aint gonna fight him...instead I told on him like he tried to do to me and he got trouble and had to sit out of recess for a week:youngsabo:

at a certain point i felt bad about what I was doing and we stopped. It was kinda weird tho even tho we treated him like crap we didnt dislike him or anything and we kinda considered him one of us...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a middle man bully growing up. I got bullied by the upper echelon athletes who drove cars and wore guess/gucci while I was able to bully the kids who were nerdier than me. Looking back, it was all a big joke anyway (meaning we just had fun and didn't say things to make people want to commit suicide).

Also, bullying didn't really exist outside of school for me. Yes you take cheap shots and get embarrassed but after school, we just moved on with our life and had fun. Now, things like twitter plus facebook take bullying to a entire new level and kids can't even escape bullying by changing schools. It's good though that people are understanding how serious it is now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
kids-today-are-weak.jpg

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Never was bullied anytime of my life. I've helped those that were bullied b4 but I never experienced it. Growing up, I was 2 different individuals at home/classroom and outside the home. Where I was from you either preyed or get preyed on. But, besides that... my father taught my brothers differently. He came from that whole 60's, 70's movement of Pro black and Pan africanism...he was a bit militant to say the least. Not only did he throw books at us, he got all of us got into boxing. He basically just taught us differently. My whole view on things growing up in the hood were different. I was all for preservation of my ppl, but self preservation came first as we were taught. I never had that problem when it came to drama. Now that I'm older, I still have mentality if something is done to make me feel uncomfortable in anyway, I know what to do to solve all those issues. Just like when I got jump months back...a response was going to happened but I don't want nothing on my conscious as we're trying to move in a different direction over here. How the hell I'm telling the youngsters to love your brother and not harm your brother if I was willing to do just that.

So, I don't condone bullying, but I just feel that in society today we must expect it and prepare our children to deal with it. How do you let yourself get bullied on social media? All you have to do is shut the damn thing off. There's a life after social media.