Guys bullying is a real problem and we have to do something about it

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I never felt like I was bullied all that much. Teased sure, but it never felt like a continuous thing. The kids who were the bullying type ended up becoming some of my friends :yeshrug:. I never did any bullying though. Always tried to be cool with people if there was any interaction between me and the other person. I feel like if you entertain a bully, help them or serve as any kind of positive effect on them in their opinion, they're more likely to chill.

Some bullying can easily be addressed through teachers, parents and other children, but then I think it's clear that some kids need professional help especially if their environment reinforces to them that there's nothing wrong with it.

The internet has seriously changed the game though.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
bullying today is not with fist that shyt is with guns and bricks

Look at the one kid in chicago and straight A student and kids beat him with sticks and poles to death..

These kids today get it from there mothers fuking with violent niqqas

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most bullies just need their snot box rocked one good time.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I was going to say that these kids today need to grow a pair but I didn't think of how bad its become.

If the social media of the internet wasn't the way as it is now, there wouldn't be so much awareness concerning it along with a movie telling how bad it is. I was bullied numerous times in school and I couldn't even imagine how fukked up it wouldve been if myspace/facebook was around when I was in school.

These kids have the ability to ruin lives for decades if not for life and all they need to do is be in front of a computer :wow:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes, it is. any form of bullying does damage. was bullied when i was in kindergarten by adults and kids then got bullied by the kids where i lived. it had an effect on my self confidence that i'm dealing with today.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a stuttering problem as a toddler. SO kids used to get pick on in pre-k but the bullies were sneaky. They would pick on me and when i would finally stood up for myself(and it took a while), the teachers would only see me defending myself and i get trouble. I would tell them whats happening but i sttutered and they would just say i was in the wrong. In kindergarten I was exhausted by the situation and one day just snapped. I was using the bathroom and a nigguh had kicked me while i was peeing standing up and i messed my pants up and the teacher was getting on me. And then the same kid took all my craylons from me and left me with pink and i jsut snapped on him. Push him out his seat ,grabbed his plastic chair and hit him with it(repeatedly) and when the teacher took that from me, ran to grab the bean bag and beat him. The teacher tried to take me out the classroom to the principal office and I wasn't cooperating and end up kicking her in the back of her head and back(accidently) and she got hurt and somehow ended up in the trash can(but i dont remember the trash can part, but this was in the incident reports). I was expelled and couldnt attend anymore schools in the city.

This shyt still pisses me off to this day. I used to tell all the time about kids bullying me(and it was obvious). My sister and my fam even came up to say something to the school cuz it was evident physically. To this day i despised DCPS. I see bullying more often than not to this day in DC puplic schools and they dont do shyt about it. The school staffs dont give a fukk. They always turning their head and shyt.

I'm waiting for the day, my kid come home crying. I'm go off. Parent of the bully and school official get only one mediation warning after that. All bets are off on second offenses.

Bullying is a big problem, but the people who let it happened are just as much at fault.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
When I was in kindergarten i was bullied and tourmented by my pears, they called me a girl even tho I was a boy just cuz i had long hair and was light skinned. All of them were dark skinned.
In day care i was bullied by a family of 2 brothers and 1 sister. They used to take my food when i would leave the baccyard and make fun of me, Then when my mom came to picc me up they was cool with her.

No suprise this all happened in LA, the city where blacc people hate themselves the most.
:guilty:

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
yes, it is. any form of bullying does damage. was bullied when i was in kindergarten by adults and kids then got bullied by the kids where i lived. it had an effect on my self confidence that i'm dealing with today.

I'm sorry dude. but you can come back anytime to simp/pimp coochie side of the game.

:king:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I was going to say that these kids today need to grow a pair but I didn't think of how bad its become.

If the social media of the internet wasn't the way as it is now, there wouldn't be so much awareness concerning it along with a movie telling how bad it is. I was bullied numerous times in school and I couldn't even imagine how fukked up it wouldve been if myspace/facebook was around when I was in school.

These kids have the ability to ruin lives for decades if not for life and all they need to do is be in front of a computer :wow:

Plus the ability to save and repost to youtube/worldstar/twitter/tout/instagram, etc.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
These MF's in here that condone bullying/hazing... I hope you never have kids. In fact, you don't deserve kids if you're just gonna allow adolescent degenerates to f**k up a kid's childhood and adolescent society.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its fukked up, I never really thought I was a bully but now looking back I kinda was. More verbally than physically and back then I would just walk off with my friends never think about it again not realized that some of them went home and didn't have any friends or people to kick it with.

But I don't think it will ever change...

But if you getting bullied, you gotta stick up for yourself at some point or it will never stop, yeah you might get into a lil trouble at school but I rather that then getting bullied all year.