Guys bullying is a real problem and we have to do something about it

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Most bullies just need their snot box rocked one good time.

100% truth. I used to tell the teacher when I was in elementary school, but then I realized that these teachers really don't give a fukk about the kids so I decided to fight back. I got suspended a few times in elementary and high school for fighting, but it was well worth it.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a stuttering problem as a toddler. SO kids used to get pick on in pre-k but the bullies were sneaky. They would pick on me and when i would finally stood up for myself(and it took a while), the teachers would only see me defending myself and i get trouble. I would tell them whats happening but i sttutered and they would just say i was in the wrong. In kindergarten I was exhausted by the situation and one day just snapped. I was using the bathroom and a nigguh had kicked me while i was peeing standing up and i messed my pants up and the teacher was getting on me. And then the same kid took all my craylons from me and left me with pink and i jsut snapped on him. Push him out his seat ,grabbed his plastic chair and hit him with it(repeatedly) and when the teacher took that from me, ran to grab the bean bag and beat him. The teacher tried to take me out the classroom to the principal office and I wasn't cooperating and end up kicking her in the back of her head and back(accidently) and she got hurt and somehow ended up in the trash can(but i dont remember the trash can part, but this was in the incident reports). I was expelled and couldnt attend anymore schools in the city.

This shyt still pisses me off to this day. I used to tell all the time about kids bullying me(and it was obvious). My sister and my fam even came up to say something to the school cuz it was evident physically. To this day i despised DCPS. I see bullying more often than not to this day in DC puplic schools and they dont do shyt about it. The school staffs dont give a fukk. They always turning their head and shyt.

I'm waiting for the day, my kid come home crying. I'm go off. Parent of the bully and school official get only one mediation warning after that. All bets are off on second offenses.

Bullying is a big problem, but the people who let it happened are just as much at fault.

Teachers are just there to make a living. Its all bullshyt that they take care of pupils. They dont wanna know about someone being targeted because that just means more work and responsibility for them. They overlook that sh*t on purpose.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
But if you getting bullied, you gotta stick up for yourself at some point or it will never stop, yeah you might get into a lil trouble at school but I rather that then getting bullied all year.

That's what my dad told me as a kid. He didn't like me getting into trouble, but always said that he would never punish me for defending myself.

I remember this one time I got suspended for a week for breaking a bully's nose after he tried to steal my lunch. My pops completely understood why I did it and didn't give me any further punishment.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Young men need to learn how to fight, period. Bullying is the perfect catalyst for this to happen. If your dad didn't teach you how to fight, it's on him. If he wasn't around, tough luck.

Boys Will Be Boys + Not everyone is going to fit in = Positive, Primal Agression

I miss them days of just being able to unload fury on a mutha fukka....:ohlawd: Nowadays my ass would be in jail....:comeon:

Our society is soft and pc as fukk right now. These pundits weren't lying about that shyt. Femnazi's whining. Gays and trans whining. nikkas worrying about petty racial issues instead of ones that really matter. Cacs walking around pretending that they are oppressed while simultaneously owning 90 percent of the fukking wealth. It's a fukking joke. fukk America, and fukk western ideology.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad Im not in High school anymore cuz that social media/ cyber bullying is something else.

I mean I'm not old at all (21 going on 22) but that shyt didn't even exist when I was in High schoo/junior high which wasn't even that long ago:why:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
That's what my dad told me as a kid. He didn't like me getting into trouble, but always said that he would never punish me for defending myself.

I remember this one time I got suspended for a week for breaking a bully's nose after he tried to steal my lunch. My pops completely understood why I did it and didn't give me any further punishment.

Exactly, My dad was the same way and I have the same take on it with my son.

Bullies keep bullying the same people cause they know they will take it and not do anything. If you fight back and stand up to them whether you win or lose they will normally leave you alone and find someone else to mess with.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if anything bullying needs to make a comeback. there needs to be a balance. have you seen or talked to the average teen lately? generation P(ussy). they have been coddled to the point of no return. everything is PC and sensitized for them. bullying can become a problem, but the measures antibullying has gone to is extreme. kids getting expelled for calling another kid a fukkboy online? :childplease: grow a pair

I agree with this. I think bully can have some positive effects too:ehh: I mean kids need to learn how to stand up for themselves one way or another.
Hell I use to get my ass kicked everyday in grade school and I turned out fine :yeshrug: Made me learn how to stand up for myself and fight

That cyber bullying stuff is just weird though:whoa: especially among the girls

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
different times ...
Stand up to a bully when i was in school and see if u dont get shot.
i remember this dude i went to school with get shot over that shyt. all he did was tell dude to chill n leave him alone after weeks of bullying n shyt n dude got in his face n said what what all that b.s then the next week homey was shot and killed.
i remeber dudes try to bully me n in sixth grade they got away with it then one day i came to school and i wasn't having it i was ready to die n shyt i fought this dude beat him up then dudes left me alone ... next year dudes approached me n i kept quiet n kept walking n they was calling me out .... nothign happened from then on..

got to high school same shyt i swerved on ANYBODY for anything ... so dudes left me alone..

This. I went to a bad high school and had to make key decisions... nikkas think you can knuckle up the local gang badass and whoop his ass with no retaliation.

You win and gon' get jumped or shot. That social media pride goes both ways. Remember that dude that got jumped by those bloods (I think he was one of Game's homeboys) on camera, got clowned, and came back and killed ol' buddy? :facepalm:

I actually volunteer for an anti-bullying organization and the biggest headache these days is trying to figure out how to deal with social media.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I only got bullied for about two weeks or so during my freshman year of high school, but a couple of boys took care of it for me. :yeshrug: But really it wasn't anything serious. On the other end, I bullied a lot of younger kids as I got older as well. I just look at it as a part of growing up, but I'm not talking probably more HAZING than bullying anyway.

Some of the bullying these other kids go through, I can't even call it.

Edit:
And on another note, if we were to somehow just "get rid of" bullying (impossible; adults bully each other as well, I don't know why they try to make this a kids issue), then we're going to miss out on a lot of the next great artists. There are a LOT of great artists (singers, rappers, comedians, actors, etc.) who came up after getting bullied.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
We didn't have bullies at my school nikkas ain't have time for that shyt. :dead:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Bullies use intimidation tactics to get what their way and if/when you aren't intimidated them nikkas be like :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
if you being bullied

this is what you should carry on you at ALL times..

sum cayenne pepper

a bottle of bleach (water bottle)

and a C battery.

the

B
B
B

system.. blind,burn,beat

once they see what your capable of they wont want thoses problems... its deeper than fists..