Guys bullying is a real problem and we have to do something about it

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have anyone of you who were bullied once were also bullies yourself at some point?

Im guilty of that. Something that I regret to this day.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I got bullied before, the solution really is to fight those who pick on you in school. Once I stood up to the bullies, they left me alone.
Basically and a lot of times bullies will back down when you try to fight em. I prolly challenged at least 5 bullies to fight in middle school and only fought once. But damn if that nikka didn't have some hands on him. :whoo:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
God damn you're so damn stupid.

ol "bacc in my day we were tough" ass nikka.

The same day where every big city had like 15 black people get shot df up every day :what:

i didnt say I was tough, but bullying existed and you either handled it yourself or it continued. no "bullying hotline" or instant suspension for name calling :rudy:

the real world is tough and cold. its full of backstabbing, lying, name calling, violence, etc....better to ease kids into it then throwing them to the wolves after high school. obviously when kids start getting physically hurt the school/parents need to get involved, im talking more about the every day teasing, name calling, and roughing up kids get into in middle and high school.

i dont want my child bullied but i hope as a parent that ive instilled a backbone into him/her and they will not curl up into a ball and call for daddy when someone calls them a name

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Basically and a lot of times bullies will back down when you try to fight em. I prolly challenged at least 5 bullies to fight in middle school and only fought once. But damn if that nikka didn't have some hands on him. :whoo:

Did you catch an L? how bad was it? :gladbron:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
There was only like 1-2 kids who tried to bully me in HS. I was short as hell compared to everyone else. But I was funny so most kids didn't bother me and words never really bothered me like ever.

These kids really do need to man the fukk up. And the bullies do need to chill the fukk out at the same time, but its like nowadays someone cracks a joke on some kid and that nikka starts crying like stop being a p*ssy and crack a joke back or something. They should play the Jaide video in school. Show nikkas bullies is really mostly all mouth

I'm glad I ain't got to worry about that no more. And I don't let my brother stand for that shyt neither. One time we were at chuck e cheese and he was with his friend in that big thing you can climb and crawl around in and he came back and said one of the other kids hit him. I told him go back and hit his ass back. Him and his friend went and jumped that kid. fakkit came out crying, nose running and shyt tryna snitch. My mother went off on his mom and then his mom went off on him. :ohlawd:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Did you catch an L? how bad was it? :gladbron:

Naw, I'd say it was a draw to be honest. I wrestled the nikka down and had him in a headlock. He caught me with a couple shots and then it was a wrap. Never had issues with buddy again and when he'd see me he gave me the :obama:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Zay has a point.

What you guys need to understand is that the bullying of today is not like the bullying of your generation. It doesn't simply stop once you leave the playground. With social media, it follows you everywhere.

Not to mention the fact that children today are far more violent, and are willing to bully people to the point of actually killing them or driving them towards suicide.

I remember how I was bullied way back when I was in 5th grade, by a whole pack of white kids. They thought I was too tall to be in their grade (I was 5"10 or 11 back then.. I was tall for an 11 year old) and that I had failed a grade. They made fun of me, laughed behind my back, called me names, etc. One day they even threw salt in my lunch, effectively ruining it. I wondered: why would anyone hate me so much? What did I do to them? Is it because I'm black and they're white? Things like that rushed through my head and really made me want to just leave school every day.

Being bullied in that way really made me feel like shyt. It made me wonder why I even continue to live, and that perhaps suicide would be the better option. At one point, these kids even tried to fight me but I did manage to hold my own. I eventually had to tell the teacher to get them to stop, and of course once my mother found out about it she went the fukk IN on those kids. They left me alone after that alright..

When I got to high school no one really bullied me anymore. They were mostly just scared of me because I was very tall and black (:rudy:)

All in all I survived that and I'm still standing today, so.. :manny:

However, can you imagine if my situation had social media involved in it? I might not have had the strength to keep on living. I can't help but feel bad for these kids who get trashed for entire social networks to see. It really messes with your psyche and damages you as a person. This kind of shyt absolutely needs to stop, and it needs to stop soon before it REALLY gets out of hand.

Nikka STFU i aint reading all that,

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Who are you and who asked you to read it?

Nikkas writin Tell all books expecting ppl to read dat sit your black ass down.

:stopitslime:

Edit: Skimmed thru your cringe worthy autobiography.

Who the fuq gets bullied by cacs :wtf:

I eventually had to tell the teacher to get them to stop, and of course once my mother found out about it she went the **** IN on those kids.

Telling teachers :bryan: What are in pre-school or something :what:

All in all I survived that and I'm still standing today

Survived what? Shooting? Rape? Them cacss shud have put your tall downsyndrome ass to sleep for snitching.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got bullied before, the solution really is to fight those who pick on you in school. Once I stood up to the bullies, they left me alone.

different times ...
Stand up to a bully when i was in school and see if u dont get shot.
i remember this dude i went to school with get shot over that shyt. all he did was tell dude to chill n leave him alone after weeks of bullying n shyt n dude got in his face n said what what all that b.s then the next week homey was shot and killed.
i remeber dudes try to bully me n in sixth grade they got away with it then one day i came to school and i wasn't having it i was ready to die n shyt i fought this dude beat him up then dudes left me alone ... next year dudes approached me n i kept quiet n kept walking n they was calling me out .... nothign happened from then on..

got to high school same shyt i swerved on ANYBODY for anything ... so dudes left me alone..

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No lie tho. When I was in 7th grade. It was this nikka who moved into the neighborhood around the same time we did.
I was a skinny nikka with an afro going to a majority black middle school.

Of course in the self hating african american community, wearing a black hairstyle is a no no, so i was clowned cuz of it.

But anyway the nikka, we was cool at first. But he started gettin to comfortable. Tryna punk a nikka, til it got to the point he took my ps2 controller and said his dog ate the cord. I went to his house one day and saw him using the controller.
The last straw was when, I was the first one in da hood to get a ps3. Mind u my moms loved dis nikka. He even called her mom too.
A few weeks later, this nikka got his older brother n his homie to break into our house n steal our shyt.

I think das the moment when everything started going bad for me.
When he did that, (well when we found out it was him)

Me and my big homie who lived with us cuz he had some triflin ass grandparents, snucc out da house at like 10pm. We walked to his house. We knew we coudltn fight cuz his parents would be there at 10pm. So instaed we went to his mothers bedroom window and busted it when she was sleep. She woke up n called my moms and shyt jus got out of control.

a couple days later this fucc boy(the nikka who got his brothers) comes over to our house with his moms, tellin my mom how he dont feel safe around us anymore :rudy:

They moved eventually

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Nikkas writin Tell all books expecting ppl to read dat sit your black ass down.

:stopitslime:

Edit: Skimmed thru your cringe worthy autobiography.

Who the fuq gets bullied by cacs :wtf:

Telling teachers :bryan: What are in pre-school or something :what:

Survived what? Shooting? Rape? Them cacss shud have put your tall downsyndrome ass to sleep for snitching.

k