BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Bully (2011) - IMDb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_(2011_film)

If you have netflix watch this when you get a chance.
When I was younger I aint give a damn about bullying, but now that I graduated I realized this shyt is serious.

fucc all u fake ass alpha males talkn shyt "man toughn up p*ssy ::rudy:" when half u lame ass nikkas would get smacced by a real nikka in front of ur girlfriedn and wont do shyt.

Dis shyt is real, u got nikkas killin demselves den their classmates come to school the next day with a noose around their necc jokin around :what:

I swear im 18 but if i see nikkas bullyin idc if they 17 16 or 14 i'll stomp df out dey ass idc no more

smh @ the blacc girl getting 45 felonies jus for sticcin up to bullies, yet dat fakkit Adam Lanza was just "sick" and "confused"

GOD FUCCIN DAMN I HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
When I was in kindergarten i was bullied and tourmented by my pears, they called me a girl even tho I was a boy just cuz i had long hair and was light skinned. All of them were dark skinned.
In day care i was bullied by a family of 2 brothers and 1 sister. They used to take my food when i would leave the baccyard and make fun of me, Then when my mom came to picc me up they was cool with her.

No suprise this all happened in LA, the city where blacc people hate themselves the most.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullying is serious problem...

Some kids take longer to develop that "stand up for myself" attitude...I was one of those kids...

The thing that saved me was my two brothers who were big boys on campus, so nobody messed with me...

If it wasn't for my brothers, I would of probably gotten bullied...

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
Bully (2011) - IMDb

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bully_(2011_film)

If you have netflix watch this when you get a chance.
When I was younger I aint give a damn about bullying, but now that I graduated I realized this shyt is serious.

fucc all u fake ass alpha males talkn shyt "man toughn up p*ssy ::rudy:" when half u lame ass nikkas would get smacced by a real nikka in front of ur girlfriedn and wont do shyt.

Dis shyt is real, u got nikkas killin demselves den their classmates come to school the next day with a noose around their necc jokin around :what:

I swear im 18 but if i see nikkas bullyin idc if they 17 16 or 14 i'll stomp df out dey ass idc no more

smh @ the blacc girl getting 45 felonies jus for sticcin up to bullies, yet dat fakkit Adam Lanza was just "sick" and "confused"

GOD FUCCIN DAMN I HATE WHITE PEOPLE SO MUCH!

:why:

you dudes are fukking pathetic retards :snoop:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:why:

you dudes are fukking pathetic retards :snoop:

What? If you got something to say then say it then nikka.

If you watched the documentary you kno what im talkn about.

but im pretty sure ur name describes u well, ur a lame ass suburb nikka who puts on a front, so u cant relate to the real shyt dat goes on cuz u was sheltered in ur 2 parent household clarence

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
if anything bullying needs to make a comeback. there needs to be a balance. have you seen or talked to the average teen lately? generation P(ussy). they have been coddled to the point of no return. everything is PC and sensitized for them. bullying can become a problem, but the measures antibullying has gone to is extreme. kids getting expelled for calling another kid a fukkboy online? :childplease: grow a pair

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
ive been bullied an have bullied others so :yeshrug:

I have too. But its not right.

Would you want your son to be bullied? By bullied I dont mean some nikka comes and pushes him. I mean your son is in gym class and kids take him to the bathroom and steal his clothes n start pissing on them.

You want your kids to go thru that :what:

If the answer is no, then what are YOU gonna do about it?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
if anything bullying needs to make a comeback. there needs to be a balance. have you seen or talked to the average teen lately? generation P(ussy). they have been coddled to the point of no return. everything is PC and sensitized for them. bullying can become a problem, but the measures antibullying has gone to is extreme. kids getting expelled for calling another kid a fukkboy online? :childplease: grow a pair

God damn you're so damn stupid.

ol "bacc in my day we were tough" ass nikka.

The same day where every big city had like 15 black people get shot df up every day :what:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I have too. But its not right.

Would you want your son to be bullied? By bullied I dont mean some nikka comes and pushes him. I mean your son is in gym class and kids take him to the bathroom and steal his clothes n start pissing on them.

You want your kids to go thru that :what:

If the answer is no, then what are YOU gonna do about it?

not have children:whew:

or teach them karate and show them old mike tyson clips, then my son will be the one doing the pissing not the one getting pissed on

Daps
fuk it i'll throw a real opinion on the topic

I think the reason bullying has progressed the way it has is because of the age we live in. Twitter, Facebook, Instamatic, etc.

Used to be you'd bully someone or get bullied and go home and play with the friends in your neighborhood and forget all about it. Now you can't escape...they're kids with cellphones and nothing better to do so they're at you 24/7.

I was bullied in jr high and grew out of my insecurities in highschool, and I can say that if I had to deal with those clowns even after the bell rings....:whew:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I got bullied before, the solution really is to fight those who pick on you in school. Once I stood up to the bullies, they left me alone.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Zay has a point.

What you guys need to understand is that the bullying of today is not like the bullying of your generation. It doesn't simply stop once you leave the playground. With social media, it follows you everywhere.

Not to mention the fact that children today are far more violent, and are willing to bully people to the point of actually killing them or driving them towards suicide.

I remember how I was bullied way back when I was in 5th grade, by a whole pack of white kids. They thought I was too tall to be in their grade (I was 5"10 or 11 back then.. I was tall for an 11 year old) and that I had failed a grade. They made fun of me, laughed behind my back, called me names, etc. One day they even threw salt in my lunch, effectively ruining it. I wondered: why would anyone hate me so much? What did I do to them? Is it because I'm black and they're white? Things like that rushed through my head and really made me want to just leave school every day.

Being bullied in that way really made me feel like shyt. It made me wonder why I even continue to live, and that perhaps suicide would be the better option. At one point, these kids even tried to fight me but I did manage to hold my own. I eventually had to tell the teacher to get them to stop, and of course once my mother found out about it she went the fukk IN on those kids. They left me alone after that alright..

When I got to high school no one really bullied me anymore. They were mostly just scared of me because I was very tall and black (:rudy:)

All in all I survived that and I'm still standing today, so.. :manny:

However, can you imagine if my situation had social media involved in it? I might not have had the strength to keep on living. I can't help but feel bad for these kids who get trashed for entire social networks to see. It really messes with your psyche and damages you as a person. This kind of shyt absolutely needs to stop, and it needs to stop soon before it REALLY gets out of hand.