Guyana launches million dollar initiative to bring back members of their diaspora

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
960x0.jpg

Out of all sovereign countries with at least 750,000 inhabitants, Caribbean nation Guyana had the biggest share of its native-born population—36.4%—living abroad.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Giselle

Daps
I should of been more clear. I’m American born to Guyanese parents. Never went so I have no affinity to the land :manny:
Your ethnicity is still Guyanese, you aren’t a part of the Black American ethnic group. The Guyanese are your people and that’s still your homeland so I don’t see how you could say that.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Your ethnicity is still Guyanese, you aren’t a part of the Black American ethnic group. The Guyanese are your people and that’s still your homeland so I don’t see how you could say that.
Imma visit to say I went, but Guyana has never been an key part of my life experience. The small township in the jungle all I care about and even then, none of my family there anymore. Not sure where the disconnect is. How many other first/second generation immigrants stop what their doing to build up another country?

:pachaha: So you’re the Guyanese equivalent of a c00n. Got it. Thanks for clearing that up.

It5pprg.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Imma visit to say I went, but Guyana has never been an key part of my life experience. The small township in the jungle all I care about and even then, none of my family there anymore. Not sure where the disconnect is. How many other first/second generation immigrants stop what their doing to build up another country?

It5pprg.gif
What kind of aunty man shyt is this? :hhh:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Unless there’s a concerted effort to maintain the relationship with the culture second and third generation immigrants have zero connection to wherever their grandparents or great grandparents came from. That’s like assuming a breh from Cali should understand and associate himself with the south because his great grandma was born in Georgia.