Guy Sneaks Courtside to Every Warriors Home Game Using Photoshopped Tickets

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dude is flabby too. A regular dude wouldn't out himself like this. He'd use it to stunt on a chick. If I had access to TWO courtside seats at Golden State games I'd be bringing bytches with me. You courtside next to the richest people in the state...easy way to get p*ssy. But of course that's the last thing on a fat clout demon's mind.
:mjlol:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Goofy looking Cac like that, they probably just assumed his parents were loaded :yeshrug:
on God I got a friend that looks like him and his parents got TONS of money...
...get out of jail free card type dough.

He's always up to some nonsense like ol boy in the OP....
...he's smart enough to stay off the internet though.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
on God I got a friend that looks like him and his parents got TONS of money...
...get out of jail free card type dough.

He's always up to some nonsense like ol boy in the OP....
...he's smart enough to stay off the internet though.

Yup and it's usually the same workers, so after they seen him for the 3rd/4th time they probably told him welcome back when they saw him again :mjlol:

I ain't gonna blame the workers down there if he never got caught up being in the wrong persons seat

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Just shows you how bytchmade this gen is in. You have a motherfukka like DB Cooper who literally hijacked a plane, got a 200k ransom ($1.2 mil in today’s Monday), parachuted out and STILL the case is unsolved.

That was 40+ years ago. Dude didn’t dry snitch on himself and probably lived out his old years if he isn’t still alive now even tho the feds would have you believe he died as a result of the hijacking.

Now, cats can’t keep shyt to themselves for a week before they are ready to tell the world who could care not even longer than it takes to swipe the screen.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just shows you how bytchmade this gen is in. You have a motherfukka like DB Cooper who literally hijacked a plane, got a 200k ransom ($1.2 mil in today’s Monday), parachuted out and STILL the case is unsolved.

That was 40+ years ago. Dude didn’t dry snitch on himself and probably lived out his old years if he isn’t still alive now even tho the feds would have you believe he died as a result of the hijacking.

Now, cats can’t keep shyt to themselves for a week before they are ready to tell the world who could care not even longer than it takes to swipe the screen.
That nikka is dead

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Yup and it's usually the same workers, so after they seen him for the 3rd/4th time they probably told him welcome back when they saw him again :mjlol:

I ain't gonna blame the workers down there if he never got caught up being in the wrong persons seat
thats exactly what happens.

One thing ive learned from my scamming ass friend is that if you act like you belong somewhere, people just assume you do.

Ive snuck into places doing just that...
...people just go :yeshrug:.