Guy Sneaks Courtside to Every Warriors Home Game Using Photoshopped Tickets

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a difference between selling out and actual attendance. He said he stole someone's seats who never went to the games.

No he didn’t. He said went on ticketmaster to see what seat was empty beforehand. There would have to be a seat on the ticket as he’s going down there

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

I know designers who do this kind of shyt, but he was bold af doing it with courtside seats.

With that said, he's fukking up the game for PLENTY of people who been hip to this. Surely the NBA will look into measures for how to combat this and people going to have to be a lot more careful going forward.

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He's not going down and picking empty seats though.

He said he goes on ticketmaster to see what seats are available...then photoshops that seat on his ticket.

But what happens when someone buys the available seat on ticketmaster?
I didn't watch the vid, I just read the quote. I thought he was getting the same seats every time because whoever owned those seats never came to games. If he did it the way you said, I'm assuming his tickets scan to get in the arena but if someone is in the seat or comes later, you just say "Is this your seat? My bad." And get up. Watch from the crappy seats he originally buys. If you can do that, you can finangle anything else. Theres a couple who has been sitting next to my girl seats for like 20yrs she said, since she was a kid. They know that if we don't go to the game and they have friends who are also at the arena, they can sit in our seats.

Just like the movie theaters with reserved seats. I may buy seats to the movie but if no one shows up to sit in the better seats, I just switch like 30min into the movie. They not coming.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch the vid, I just read the quote. I thought he was getting the same seats every time because whoever owned those seats never came to games. If he did it the way you said, I'm assuming his tickets scan to get in the arena but if someone is in the seat or comes later, you just say "Is this your seat? My bad." And get up. Watch from the crappy seats he originally buys. If you can do that, you can finangle anything else. Theres a couple who has been sitting next to my girl seats for like 20yrs she said, since she was a kid. They know that if we don't go to the game and they have friends who are also at the arena, they can sit in our seats.

Just like the movie theaters with reserved seats. I may buy seats to the movie but if no one shows up to sit in the better seats, I just switch like 30min into the movie. They not coming.
He buys a standing room only ticket, but the dumbass Warriors have the same design for the standing room only tickets that they have for their courtside, so any competent person with any design skills can do what he's doing in the video

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
No he didn’t. He said went on ticketmaster to see what seat was empty beforehand. There would have to be a seat on the ticket as he’s going down there

I assumed what he meant is he looked to see who was fan-to-fan reselling their ticket because they couldn't make the game. He checked late on the assumption that someone whose tickets were still available at that point hadn't found a buyer.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dumbass replied to my comment on his video
:dead:

upload_2019-7-21_13-48-24.png