Guy Sneaks Courtside to Every Warriors Home Game Using Photoshopped Tickets

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Dude is flabby too. A regular dude wouldn't out himself like this. He'd use it to stunt on a chick. If I had access to TWO courtside seats at Golden State games I'd be bringing bytches with me. You courtside next to the richest people in the state...easy way to get p*ssy. But of course that's the last thing on a fat clout demon's mind.
:mjlol:

Honestly nah, cause a woman might get hurt and snitch or just blab like a bird........ It would have been me and maybe my closest circle/family and even them I would be really nervous about sharing this with anyone. This is a grade A secret shared ....... for likes

All this hustle ruined for fukking likes:scust:

Then again if I was a dumb ass who planned to record and upload my hustle for fukking likes thus ruining it, I would have stunted on at least one woman too. Probably a few.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m sure he is dead but he survived the parachute jump. Dude planned that shyt meticulously even with fighter jets scrambled behind the plane.
Naw he randomly jumped out cause he panicked

No way he survived parachuting into pitch black into trees

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Honestly nah, cause a woman might get hurt and snitch or just blab like a bird........ It would have been me and maybe my closest circle/family and even them I would be really nervous about sharing this with anyone. This is a grade A secret shared ....... for likes

All this hustle ruined for fukking likes:scust:

Then again if I was a dumb ass who planned to record and upload my hustle for fukking likes thus ruining it, I would have stunted on at least one woman too. Probably a few.

How she gonna snitch tho, she wouldn't know they aren't your seats. That's the brilliance of it. You get your ticket, put it in your pocket, and then casually head to the front seats

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Naw he randomly jumped out cause he panicked

No way he survived parachuting into pitch black into trees

LMAO @ panicked. Dude he should’ve been way more panicked when the plane refueled and was all of the damn cops had eyes on it. None of the flight attendants (who were questioned separately) said he was panicked at all. They said he was extremely calm and polite.

He clearly knew about that specific plane model and was able to open the rear stairlift from the back of the plane and the pilots couldn’t override it. Then, he chose to jump well into the flight headed south. He waited until it was dark to jump. What panicked person does that when he could’ve jumped 20 mins into the flight instead of 2 hrs.

Dude was clearly a thrill seeker mixed with being a very intelligent who got the cash and didn’t move sloppy when he landed. Wouldn’t be surprised if he were a Canadian who did the hijacking here, returned home and spent the cash there.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will probably end for him just like Frank Abagnale
Probably have to do a little time or restitution, and end up falling into a career of spotting counterfeit tickets
And get a movie made about it :francis:
:wow: ain't seen that movie in so long

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Junior fat elephant cac won but he better not show his face again anywhere near the arena
Incriminate yourself fat elephant breh
:heh:

giphy.gif

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So The Warriors Are The Only Team In The NBA That Doesn't Scan Tickets?