Guy Sneaks Courtside to Every Warriors Home Game Using Photoshopped Tickets

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So all of this was going on in her 'hood heh?
jennifer-schulte-5.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Admit that you committed fraud and were likely captured in multiple camera angles over the course of 20+ games brehs

And even if he was getting away with this, why not keep the damn scheme going at the new arena.
He could get away with that in Oakland, it’s not happening in San Francisco :mjpls:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn I didn't click the apology video when it was posted. What was his excuse lol.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i knew this was fake... cuz when you go to them games.. the scan your ticket everywhere... so its one thing to see the empty seat on stubhub... but how df you goin make up a matching barcode.. :comeon:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Damn I didn't click the apology video when it was posted. What was his excuse lol.

lol, he kept reiterating that he did nothing illegal and also that he got some legal advice not to upload the video of him doing the same thing for the playoffs. It was only like 5 or 6 minutes long.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
i knew this was fake... cuz when you go to them games.. the scan your ticket everywhere... so its one thing to see the empty seat on stubhub... but how df you goin make up a matching barcode.. :comeon:
He was going in with a real ticket though (upperbowl) that would get scanned at the main entrance and get him into the venue first.

Then he would go to Courtside and would have the photoshopped ticket (just for the usher/security to look at, but it's not scanned)

He prob felt the heat coming lol.