Guy catches his gf banging her male roommate and posts it on facebook

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: :wow: @Emperor_ReinScarf

FB-1.jpg

Fb-2.jpg

FB-3.jpg

http://www.brobible.com/life/article/guy-catches-girlfriend-banging-male-roommate/

First of this faggit needs to learn how to spell, second " If you guys see me jumping of a bridge on the 5 o'clock news you know why" typical cac shyt kill yourself instead of dealing with it like a man. fukk its no mystery the bytch cheated when you saying soft shyt like that, she should have got the work and that faggit room mate to because he probably knew about home boy.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Bro doesn't even have any respect for him self so how's he gonna expect his bytch to respect him. Jump off that bridge playa

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
all she has to say is sorry...

I hope the other cac got his nut off first.... that would be the real tradedy, not this simp cryin n shyt.....

I wouldn't even have covered up my dikk with the covers.. just sat there waiting for him to take the pic... like fukk it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
1. I would never be cool with my girl staying with a male roommate, at that point she should have gotten the:camby:

2. But my god, if I caught the heffer sleeping with him, fukk taking pictures, that guitar would have substituted for a billy club, homeboy would have gotten that work

And it would take the restraint of hell to not beat the brakes off the trifling ass ho