Guy catches his gf banging her male roommate and posts it on facebook

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
He shouldve just posted the pics without the moist commentary.

And I don't believe in that "he's just a man tryna get a nut" excuse IF the guy knows you as her boyfriend. That's straight disrespect and I'd rock his shyt if I thought I could take him. Frail dude in them pics woulda been black and blue.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He shouldve just posted the pics without the moist commentary.

And I don't believe in that "he's just a man tryna get a nut" excuse IF the guy knows you as her boyfriend. That's straight disrespect and I'd rock his shyt if I thought I could take him. Frail dude in them pics woulda been black and blue.
Why blame the roommate? He just fukking a thot

Blame the loser beta male who wifed her :mjlol:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What principle?? :wtf:
He smashed a thot :wtf:

Doesn't matter, he knew homegirl was dating dude yet he used only his dikk to still fukked homegirl

homegirl could be the biggest slut but if you know that she with dude, at least have enough respect to :whoa:

But no, he disrespected the simp ass motherfukker, in egregious fashion

Yes his ass should get beat and rightly so

The girl's guy is fukkin......:why::dahell::shaq2::mindblown:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
u can tell he one of those frail ass hipster cac's...

:mjlol:At the guitar in the background...

Also...where the fukk he find a bed that small:mjlol:...dude got half a full sized bunk bed....look at how cheap the wood is on the side:mjlol:

That bed is small. I'd probably break that bed trying to smash a chick on it. You can tell he isn't putting in any work on that bed.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
The roommate and girlfriend is laying there looking all calm and shyt. Only reason they probably stopped is because he was taking pics :mjlol: roommate already knew he was going to smash without getting slumped.

If the boyfriend was the type of dude to give someone that work they both would have been in that corner like :whoa::sadbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
so they fight because she was trying to pick up a dude at a bar & he's shocked that she's fukking her roommate?? Dude is dumb. He probably wasn't even her bf :mjlol: either that or she just don't give af.