Guy catches his gf banging her male roommate and posts it on facebook

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
He should have taken his L silently and cracked open a bottle of Jack on his own but instead, he posted it on Facebook with a diatribe that makes him look emotional and in turn has magnified his L to point of it going viral :snoop:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm amazed that the majority of you dudes are blaming him for this situation...not keeping his girl in check and whatnot. A hoe is a hoe is a hoe no matter what. She was going to cheat regardless.

The jump off a bridge shyt was too far (and the "she loves me" shyt), but the rest of the diatribe...let's be real...how many nikkas wouldn't be upset if they walked in on their girl fukking someone else? It's not like he only found out she was cheating, he WALKED IN on it. That's going to fukk with most dudes. Could he have dealt with it differently? Yeah, but I ain't gonna blame the dude for being emotional about it.

Dude fukked up by not seeing the red flags and allowing himself to get played, but the blame in this situation falls 100% on the chick. fukk that hoe.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Male roomate.

Nuff said.

If'n I met a bish that I wanted to be with like thatI and she told me she was living with a guy then that shyt would have to change toot sweet or we can't kick it.

Also: they were arguing about her trying to smang a DIFFERENT dude while drunk in the recent past.

Sounds like the FB poster was on the roster and ain't een know.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
u can tell he one of those frail ass hipster cac's...

:mjlol:At the guitar in the background...

Also...where the fukk he find a bed that small:mjlol:...dude got half a full sized bunk bed....look at how cheap the wood is on the side:mjlol:

:deadbreh::deadbreh::deadbreh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:mjlol: @ male room mate.

wat6rr.jpg

4fossa

All Star
Daps
Dude is lame as f.

Took a L and had to make it look worst.

And he is obviously a beta. So I'm not even surprised with this L.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
1. I would never be cool with my girl staying with a male roommate, at that point she should have gotten the:camby:

2. But my god, if I caught the heffer sleeping with him, fukk taking pictures, that guitar would have substituted for a billy club, homeboy would have gotten that work

And it would take the restraint of hell to not beat the brakes off the trifling ass ho
And YOU would be in jail.
It's not against the law to fukk around on your girl/boyfriend.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Sympathy p*ssy is a real thing, maybe dude was fishing for some of that :ld: