MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude said "my gf that loves me"

And "I did everything for her and this is how she repays me"

Dude should have know when she was trying to go home from a bsr with another guy.

Who the hell allows their woman to go to a bar and get waste drunk stupid Langley CAC

Secondly all these comments you deserve better brah etc.

No one deserves anything, dumb ass dug his own grave, spkmelsss backbone wifing a broad with a male room mate

Lol. He kinda takes the L for even posting that long ass explanation. All up in his feelings.

Hoes gon be hoes. At least he found out before he put a baby in her.:yeshrug:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brobible?

What kind of shyt is that?

Emotional bytch couldnt even type properly when posting. Comes off like a scorned woman.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Dude said "my gf that loves me"

And "I did everything for her and this is how she repays me"

Dude should have know when she was trying to go home from a bsr with another guy.

Who the hell allows their woman to go to a bar and get waste drunk stupid Langley CAC

Secondly all these comments you deserve better brah etc.

No one deserves anything, dumb ass dug his own grave, spkmelsss backbone wifing a broad with a male room mate
And you've always kept your woman in check?

:patrice:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I swear white d00dz can be some of the biggest simps. :snoop: What makes it worse is that I heard even worse shyt from my white brothas.:beli: My white brothas need to stop snuggling up with these shameless hoes who be asking for open relationships, MFM threesomes and shyt.

Reading the comments, he said he was a "nice guy" and so "soft" so he probably got taken advantage of by a slut who fed him some bullshyt about the male roommate being just a friend. Just game foul over game foul.
scusthov.gif